LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
travelling between islands
Posted by: dillz ()
Date: June 23, 2007 11:57PM

I just found out that a friend of mine is going to be staying in Tenerife at the same time I'm in Lanzarote and we would really like to meet. I know there are ferries that connect the islands but do you know how long it takes to sail across and how much it costs?
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: travelling between islands
Posted by: scotty ()
Date: June 24, 2007 09:33PM

Gotta agree with alan on that one, do a google on binter airlines, i went to tenerife last july and my return flt was 120 euros, If your mate is in the playa americas area you need a flt to tenerife south, the airport is a 15min taxi journey, if its puerto de la cruz then you need to get a flt to tenerife north.
Getting a ferry really isnt worth thinking about due to distance and cost

Posted by: dillz ()
Date: July 02, 2007 01:58AM

Wow, I found some ferry that goes across and it takes 12 hours! It seems like such a short distance. I checked the flight like you suggested and it would cost us 171 Euros per person to fly across. I think that's a little steep for a 50 minute flight

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: July 02, 2007 11:24AM

Bit steep?! Have you seen the cost of flying to Amsterdam? Or Paris? Or Dundee from London?!!!

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: July 02, 2007 12:36PM

Exactly - all relative!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum