Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Re: Flights To Lanzarote
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: August 02, 2007 04:23PM

Pete - reread what you have written and please translate!!

Assume its a rant against public transport?!

I agree if you are in the sticks then you have no choice. But am not! I would be mad to try and drive through london to the airports.
Yes the Mrs shares my views fortunately! Why spend two hours plus in a traffic jam when you can get the train in 1 hour? Gatwick express or thameslink to Gatwick is generally a joy. Only tricky bit is the steps up from the platform for gatwick and that takes 30 seconds.

Plus all the lugging about from car parks to terminal and paying stupid money to park....

Buses - don't do them - am not a complete masochist!

And the train to Manchester airport is excellent - very well designed - just that you have to walk through the entire airport the domestic flights terminal.

Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: August 02, 2007 10:04PM

Heaven forbid Pete, do you have to drive your car, would have thought you would have had a chap with a hat driving you around, giving you more time in the back to talk more nonsense.

Pete, your sound like new money and like to show off, brats....I suppose you mean children, have you got any...obviously not. If you did you would know that most behave well, sometimes better than adults. I can not believe that you holiday in Lanzarote, surely you would rather spend time with Michael Winner in the Carribean or on your yacht in Cannes.

You have lost me Pete.

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 02, 2007 10:51PM

"...You know what I mean Harry..." Thanks for giving me the biggest giggle of the evening! Oh apart from the young chappie who's moved into our estate and likes to prance about in tight white trunks (complete with frills) Bless!

Date: August 03, 2007 09:24AM

Jeez pete or should I say Frank, lighten up!!

Look kids are going to make a noise - even the best behaved ones. And nothing wrong with a little short sharp shock to let the little ones know who's boss!

God my arse must have been bared over my fathers knee to most of Europe between 1978 and the mid 80s!!! (Bet Baybee will be rubbing his hands with glee about cutting and pasting that in the future.....)

Its just the parents who raise there voices and swear at their kids I can't stand. Your sposed to be an authority figure to your child etc

Anyway going to be a lovely weekend!

Posted by: biffa ()
Date: August 03, 2007 10:30AM

Remember the gliders during the 2nd world war that were full of troops towed behind planes then released when over the target area..........problem solved.

Posted by: biffa ()
Date: August 03, 2007 10:40AM

Seen it on the movies m8 lol

Date: August 03, 2007 11:59AM

Charter? CHARTER?!! What use a jet that someone else has used?!

I have my own jet thank you pedro.

Date: August 03, 2007 11:59AM

Charter? CHARTER?!! What use a jet that someone else has used?!

I have my own jet thank you pedro.

Date: August 03, 2007 01:46PM

Its called a fleet!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum