LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Just back...
Posted by: Claire230590 ()
Date: August 17, 2007 11:07PM

Hey everyone! Arrived back from Lanza last night and already booked to go back in December! Will be flying out there on 10th!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just back...
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 18, 2007 05:16PM

Good stuff Claire! Where did you stay?

Elle xx

Date: August 18, 2007 05:29PM

We stayed in Matagorda, and the apartments that we stayed in were 'Las Gaviotas' We're mainly going back because we enjoyed it so much, and my mum and dad told me and my brother that we could go back for christmas if we wanted to so it isn't like me and my brother to say no to that, lol!

Been going to Lanza 4 years now and stayed in Matagorda for 3 of them!

The ones we stayed in have been:

2004 - Matagorda (Costa Sal Bungalows)
2005 - Puerto Del Carmen (Villa)
2006 - Matagorda (Las Gaviotas)
2007 (August) - Matagorda (Las Gaviotas)
2007 (December) - Matagorda (Las Gaviotas)

Lol, as ye can see we love Matagorda - even when we stayed in Puerto Del Carmen in 2005, we ventured up to Matagorda quite a bit!tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 18, 2007 05:37PM

Excellent! Matagorda's nice isn't it? Madstock in this forum is a big fan of it too. We were up that way yesterday.

Nice to meet another Lanzarote fan.

Have a great weekend!

Elle xx

Date: August 18, 2007 10:39PM

Booked up for 2 weeks in March as well now, but staying at the Nautilus Bungalows! 20th March - 3rd April

We flew with XL the two weeks just gone, the one in December we're going with First Choice and the one in March we're going with Thomas Cook

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum