LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Hair Doctor needed!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 28, 2007 01:57AM

Ok guys - the challenge is on!

I need a haircut. My split ends are having battles on a nightly basis (trust me, they wake up all entangled every morning)

I don't 'do' salons. Ladies - we've all been there looking gross under the influence of an 'Andre' whilst he works his creations on the shop front!

Sooooooooooo... anyone recommend a half decent mobile hairdresser in Playa Blanca, who can come and do sommat woih my flowing locks?

Purlease?

Elle xx

PS: I'm kinda posting this everywhere... in the eternal hope...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hair Doctor needed!
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: August 28, 2007 09:09AM

I'll have a go, we've got some garden shears and some secaturs at the villa. Will be out next Monday if you can hang on?

Did a great job with my parents hedge last weekend and gave the dog a trim too - he looked pretty happy with the job!

Date: August 28, 2007 12:58PM

You're all heart Will! Somehow though... I think I'll leave it to a professional.

Hope Friday goes well for you. Have a fantastic day - and we'll bump into you next week sometime.

Hugs... Elle xx

Date: August 28, 2007 01:26PM

Thanks Oz!

Will give them a bell.

Elle xx

Date: August 28, 2007 03:16PM

Thanks Cags - I'll go have a look.

Travel safely - and have a great time in Playa Blanca!

Elle xx

Date: August 28, 2007 07:27PM

Hi CG - wondered if you were away, as hadn't seen much of you lately. Anywhere good? I think Alan's answered it though lol. She was really good - however the umbilical tug from Essex was too much for her to bear.

I've left it too long really (pardon the pun)... it needs sorting! I think it's all okay now though... as I'm now waiting for a lady to call me back. then I just need to decide how short to go. Number 2 anyone?

Dottie - for a before pic... just do a image search for "Cousin It" from the Adamms Family lol. For an after pic... type in "supermodel" in your image search lol.

Elle xx

Date: August 29, 2007 07:37PM

Ah... I remember now! And yes - it's gorgeous here at the moment. Although PDC felt warmer than Playa Blanca today.

Have a great time CG!

Elle xx

Date: September 06, 2007 07:19PM

Hi guys. I ended up using Stephanie who was advertising in the Gazette. Nice Yorkshire lass, who's recently moved over here. Good prices too. She's based in Tias, but happily travels. If anyone wants her telephone number, then drop me a PM.

Elle xx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum