Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Where to Buy a Shower Screen.?
Posted by: s5hez ()
Date: September 02, 2007 09:39PM

Hoping for some great advise as usual on my latest problem.
Having completed my bathroom renovation I wanted to put a bath/shower screen up rather than a shower curtain, looking for a glass screen that sits onto the bath and comes about 1/3 of the way across the bath. I have tried Inde Lasa who looked at me like I was an alien when I tried to describe it and also Roca. I like to keep an eye on the property market and have seen lots of these fitted in apartments for sale so i'm sure they must be available somewhere on the Island at a reasonable price and would be grateful if anyone has any suggestions or knows where to get one from. Thank you..

Re: Where to Buy a Shower Screen.?
Date: September 03, 2007 06:00PM

Thanks Josie, I would prefer to buy it complete because of the seals etc but this may be an option.. I know a lot of people slag of Argos but at times like this they are a godsend, £50 and done, any other suggestions from anyone would be appreciated. thank you

Date: September 03, 2007 08:05PM

Thanks Alan, any idea if they have an e-mail or how much the mark up is..

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: September 03, 2007 10:12PM

Karen and Colin at CK Haul can be contacted via ckhaul@aol.com Or visit their website. www.ckhaulage.com

I think they have a UK telephone number there. When we asked about their Argos delivery - they said it was 25% on top... and no sale offers. But do confirm with them when you speak to them. Their office is in Tias, and quite easy to find. We managed it - so it must be lol.

Happy shopping!

Elle xx

Date: September 03, 2007 11:27PM

Thanks Elle, have sent an email to them asking for details.

Date: September 04, 2007 06:00PM

Had a reply from them, the mark up is 30% which I think is very reasonable. As you say there are other costs involved and if it takes away the hassle of worrying about the baggage handlers playing ball with it and smashing it to pieces it will be worth it.. i am looking into aranging this now... Thanks for all your help..

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: September 04, 2007 06:04PM

Glad you're sorted s5hez!

Elle xx

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: September 05, 2007 11:28PM

Well my parents have just had both bathrooms redone!! They must be the most plush on the island. From some place near vivos aka hyperdino, playa honda way.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum