LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Is it Foggy ???
Posted by: s5hez ()
Date: November 14, 2007 06:41PM

I always check out one or two weather sites, just to depress myself and remind me what I am missing and I can't believe that all they seem to predict for the next week is FOG !!!

I know when they say cloudy it's usually nothing of the sort but i've never seen fog predicted before.. Any regulars over there able to confirm this. confused smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it Foggy ???
Posted by: biffa ()
Date: November 15, 2007 01:41AM

There'll never be fog in Lanzarote....guaranteed! The only thing that us locals have come up with is maybe a calima which can produce a bit of a haze in the winter months.
Ive already emailed the websites involved in this silly prediction, not that i expect a reply, but take no notice of any long range forecast as they don't know what they are talking about.........ask Michael Fish !!! LOL

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: November 15, 2007 11:06AM

You can't call the mist up at Haria fog - its just low cloud!

Apparently the weather at the moment - in Playa Blanca at least is absolutely superb! Well my mum says so so it must be!

Posted by: s5hez ()
Date: November 15, 2007 05:39PM

Thanks for the replies, puts my mind at rest.

I thought it was wierd. Like I said, they always say cloudy and that means nothing usually but the fog was a bit of a shock.

As long as the sun's shining on the 30/12 when i'm next back thats all I really care about.

Can't wait to be back 'home' cool smiley

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum