LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
current weather
Posted by: annmoo ()
Date: December 10, 2007 02:55PM

hi all

anyone in situ that could give me a quick weather guide? is it warm enough for shorts etc during the day? what about sea temp - warm enough for a swim? and what about the evenings do i need a fleece or will a cardigan do??

arriving on thursday can't wait - am definitely missing the place smiling smiley staying in playa honda this time for a change

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: current weather
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 10, 2007 04:36PM

Have a great time annmoo... nice to see you coming back again. Playa Honda eh? You should go and snag a free coffee off Mike! Or get him to treat you at the new Haagen Daas shop there. You don't mind do you Mike? tongue sticking out smiley

Elle xx

Posted by: annmoo ()
Date: December 10, 2007 08:21PM

mmmmm i'm thinking that's worth more than a coffee...

Date: December 10, 2007 08:48PM

LMAO Mike! Damn... I can't get down to Playa Honda... so i can't use the very secret phrase. Mind you - it must've been EXTREMELY secret... because it just didn't occur to me at all.

Lol Annmoo.

Elle xx

Date: December 20, 2007 11:46AM

LMAO Mike - I'll have 3 instead!

*The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Elle. Nothing in this forum post shall bind Gandy-Draper in any contract or obligation*

tongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: December 21, 2007 04:07PM

God it sounds miserable in Lanza at the moment!!

Would be gutted if had paid £300 quid to go out!

Have been at our villa when its cold and wet and is no fun - we have no heating!!

Date: December 21, 2007 04:49PM

Yes Will, it's not been much fun. But today is glorious - I've even removed my cardie - so it must be okay.

We don't have heating either - but the place warms up pretty quick with the doors closed. They're usually open all day for the dog to go out, but around 9pm is chilly... then after that the vino warms you up a bit, so you don't mind so much.

How was France? You been yet?

Elle xx

Date: December 21, 2007 05:28PM

Ha ha ha ha Flash. Yes, we spotted him jousting over there on the odd thread or three.

Will try to hold onto the sun for you. Unfortunately I'm only up to page 5610345 of the "Miracles for Dummies". Nedless to say, I skipped straight to the "Turn Water into Wine" section... and have been there for some time! winking smiley

Elle xx

Date: December 21, 2007 06:17PM

Sparkling water makes a cracking champers too!

Replied to your PM winking smiley

Elle xx

Date: December 21, 2007 08:20PM

Ok... tried adapting Miracle No: 42785 - "Parting of the Red Sea", because I thought it might work on clouds too. I tried waving my arms around as described - but unfortunately I got the angles all wrong, and it's started bucketting down again.

Going to have a bash at "Feeding the 5000 with 5 loaves of Bimbo bread, and 5 merluza". I'll let you know how it goes. Last person I heard that did this successfully now has a chain called Lani's.

Elle xx

Date: December 21, 2007 08:42PM

Ha ha ha ha! Absolutely right CG. grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

Date: December 21, 2007 10:37PM

LOL Flash - I think you're probably right!

Elle xx

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum