LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Back!
Posted by: Claire230590 ()
Date: January 05, 2008 05:42PM

Heya guys!

Arrived back from Lanzarote in the early hours of Friday morning! And alls i can say is absolutely bloody fantastic! We flew out on 20th December and flew back on 3rd January so spent Christmas and New Year out there and i can honestly say i had the time of my life - weather was fantastic!

Went with my mum, dad and brother and we've booked up to go back again in March!grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Back!
Date: January 05, 2008 08:30PM

Nope, wasn't on a Thomas Cook flight - flying with them on March though. The one just gone we were with First Choice and our flight was at 8:15 in the evening - the queue to get through customs in Lanzarote airport was absolutely terrible!

jacksback Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Me too Claire,, glorious weather,, probably the
> best christmas weather yet!!
>
> You weren't on a Thomas Cook flight were you?
> Worst flight I've ever had
>
> Tracey x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2008 08:30PM by Claire230590.

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 07, 2008 02:08PM

You're welcome for the tip Flash winking smiley Always happy to help. Oh, and thanks for the Pinot - loverlee!

Yes, that new fish place. Only found out about it last night - apparently it's only just opened.

Elle xx

Posted by: s5hez ()
Date: January 07, 2008 07:31PM

Just got back last night after new year in PDC and loved every minute, the fireworks on new years eve were great, the best i've seen. Watched the San Antonio end at midnight and then managed to stay awake for the 2am show on the main beach and it was definately worth the wait.

The only low point was walking up the strip at 1:30 when we had to pass a very loud, very drunk, lad picking a fight with someone, we did snigger quietly when we walked past as he tried to lash out at another youth and hit his girlfriend by mistake who promptly punched him straight in the face and laid him out on the pavement... behaviour like this makes you sorry to be british, especially in the middle of what was a very family orientated occassion with lots of kids aroud.

Also saw the 3 kings procession and that was lovely to watch. Topped with the almost perfect weather it was a fantastic week and I would recommend new year in the sun to anyone.

Busy looking for flights for 2008 now.

Date: January 07, 2008 11:56PM

Glad you had a good time S5hez!

Date: January 08, 2008 12:07AM

Claire, Tracey & S5hez! Gald you all had a good time. We had a nice quiet Christmas... and a crackingly hectic new year.

Flash - we're having nice chilled glasses of Tochuelo as we speak. I may even prefer it to Pinot (strike me down now lol).

Elle xx

Date: January 08, 2008 12:33PM

It's ok Flash - my gloating was short-lived. I've gone down with some god-awful germs now. Man-Flu anyone?

Elle xx

Date: January 08, 2008 04:05PM

Lol... well as long as Alan's sorted - that's the important thing! eye rolling smiley

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum