Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

costa teguise
Posted by: muzzisben ()
Date: January 09, 2008 10:13AM

hi all. we havnt been to lanza since july 06 but have booked to go this year. When we were last there we fely that ct looked a little 'tired' and in need of an injection of life!!. has much changed?, we've also recomended it to friends so a group of 8 of us are coming over. dont get me wrong, we love ct but did feel it was struggling, any comments welcomed

Re: costa teguise
Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: January 09, 2008 06:50PM

Costa Teguise is a bit a tired...all the money has been pumped into Playa Banca...but I still love it and to be honest it is quite nice....easy to get a table and not full of idiots..so works for me..but obviously not the business's.

Still good and quiet...and if you want noise it was never the place to go to.

Not really changed much..just a tad quieter.

Harry

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: January 10, 2008 11:17AM

Playa Blanca is hardly packed with party animals either!!! Seems to be a ton of cash been pumped into the north of the island road building and the like.

As usual developers want to develop new land rather than redevelop older brown field sites in Costa Teguise and Carmen.

Posted by: Jaycee ()
Date: February 03, 2008 11:03AM

Hi All
Not been on for a while, but i noticed the dreaded AI has risen it's ugly head again, as a long time lover of ct, i recommend that rather than limit yourself to 2 weeks sat by a pool and staying in your hotels, you get out and spend some money to support local business.
The don't lose CT campaign.

Cheers Jaycee

Posted by: SUZZY ()
Date: March 31, 2008 12:05PM

Hi all...will be there in 2 weeks a second visit we love it too suits us...cant wait and they serve the best hot chocolate in town too ! lol

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum