Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

sands beach villas
Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: September 24, 2003 05:50PM

just got back from the above. Brilliant time, weather was perfect, we're all very tanned! Villas were wonderful, lovely and clean, everything that we needed. They also had a jacuzzi in the bathroom, matching bathrobes, clean towels everday, plus towels for by the pool/beach. It had iron and board, hairdryer etc. Resort was very clean, staff very pleasant and helpful

We found a pub called the Columbus. We went there every evening, they had a quiz and kareoke, cheap beer 1.30 euros for large one.

Will be happy to help anyone who needs any info.

Melissa

Re: sands beach villas
Posted by: Norma Carter ()
Date: October 14, 2003 07:12PM

Hi,Melissa....we are thinking of going to the Sands next May 2004 for 2 weeks...we are pensioners (but young at heart) we have been going to Costa Teguise for a few years now and we love it...we have enquired about a one bedroom apartment (they have called it a Villa)...do they provide lifts to the apartments from the Airport? (and then back again at the end of the hols)...it says there is a shop on the complex..how did you find this? we use a lot of water and so we have to think of the carrying of it ...we like to go self catering so that we can be free..I'm glad that you enjoyed your holiday,Melissa, thanks for your forthcoming help.. Norma.from Cheshire....where did you fly from?

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: October 15, 2003 09:14PM

hi there, thanks for your reply. We flew from Cardiff and had lovely flight times both ways. We flew on a Sunday which was great, because their main intake day is a Thursday, so the Sunday was not busy. As long as you request a transfer they will pick you up at the airport, it was quite reasonable too. We were a family of four and had a mini bus to ourselves.

The supermarket on site is quite reasonable and stocks everything you may need. The water comes in all sizes, so very easy to carry. Although they have porters whom will be very happy to help at no cost.

We booked with Travel bargain Ltd, and got a very reasonable deal, so do shop around. It may be cheaper to book with these rather than direct. But they only deal with late deals so you will have to hold out until maybe November/December time to book.

We had a smashing time, May should be pretty quiet too, Although Sands is not a rowdy resort at the best of times! We're hoping to go back in May so you never know, might see you there.

Hope this is of help to yourselves, enjoy

Posted by: evelyn ()
Date: October 18, 2003 05:13PM

hello Melissa

We are going to Sands Beach Villas on Monday morning and I was interested to read your glowing report.

We are staying in one of the Plaza villas. Did you stay in one of these? We have booked half board so I would be interested to know if you sampled any of their food.

What is the voltage there? Were there any hairdryers available in the villas?

I am busy packing today so I hope you get my message before we fly off.

Regards

Evelyn

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum