LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
xmas dinner in costa teguise
Posted by: steve ()
Date: October 22, 2003 02:39PM

I am going to costa teguise with my wife and young son on xmas eve. Does anyone know where we can get a good xmas meal in a restaurant/bar that won't already be booked up when we get there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: xmas dinner in costa teguise
Posted by: MAXINE ()
Date: October 28, 2003 03:43PM

Hi

I am in the same situation, so if you hear of anything before me let me know, otherwise your family and ours can all share jam on toast!!!!!!!

I need somewhere as Xmas day will be my daughters 16th birthday.

See my previous message on forum.

Anyway let us know.

Maxine & Family

Posted by: MAXINE ()
Date: November 02, 2003 11:15AM

Hi Steve & Family

Spoken to a friend of a friend who went to Costa Teguise last year, self catering, they said not to worry, they went xmas eve like you and had no problem booking somewhere to eat.

The only thing he did say was that him and his wife are jealous, as they wish they could go again this year. Last year they were on the jet ski's xmas day and did not even think of the date until the afternoon.!!!

Maxine

Date: November 08, 2003 08:52PM

Fair play to them! I think I could handle that..............

Posted by: lisa ()
Date: November 10, 2003 11:22PM

hi,steve
my family and i fly to costa teguise on the 18/12 for 2 weeks,

we are hoping to get christmas dinner somewhere too!

this is our first xmas away from home and are concerned about

our hotel after just reading some bad reviews inc major

refurbishment just hope its done before.

Posted by: Philippa ()
Date: November 21, 2003 12:12AM

Hi there any one reading this,
We too are off to Sands Beach resort, costa teguise, and hoping to find an Xmas dinner, I am sure we will, there is bound to be something open wanting our money!
Maybe the restaurant will do it, as for reviews some people are never satisfied, I have read some good and bad, not lookin forward to the freezing pools though. I just want a rest!! and hope there will be fun in the sun for my 13year old daughter if there is anyone out there coming who has a teenager going there its an idea they become email buddies before they go, and then they can look forward to meeting.
Anyway we are friendly and hope for the best, its what we make it, and from what I hear there's plenty of restaurants about, it might be chinese for dinner, oh well, we may be fed up with Turkey before we get there, have one before yu go!
All the best to any other holiday makers.
Philippa

Posted by: Philippa ()
Date: November 21, 2003 12:14AM

Hi Maxine,
We are going there too, and will also be chasing a Xmas dinner, sure we'll find one, I have my 13 year old daugher coming maybe we'll see yu there.
Cheers Philippa

Posted by: Anne Macgregor ()
Date: December 01, 2003 10:35PM

Hi all

Don't worry about xmas dinner, always plenty of restaurants open, although if you're looking for something a bit special, you will need to book. Most of the restaurants, particularly in the commercial centres, are open all day and will serve late into the evening.

Wherever you are staying and whatever you eat, enjoy it - we will be there again this year, arriving on the 18th for 2 weeks, can't wait.

regards to all
Anne

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: December 04, 2003 07:16PM

We stayed at Sands Beach in the summer and had a wonderful time. I am sure the Restaurant will cater for Xmas lunch, but as said above, there are lots of different places to choose from.

Hope you all have a lovely time, and think of us freezing to death in Britain. We are going back to Sands next Summer and cannot wait

Love Melissa

Posted by: jon ()
Date: December 07, 2003 10:19PM

there are 3-4 places doing a proper xmas dinner on xmas day in costa teguise, all are british owned and are from about 30€ per person any one interested email me and i will find out contact details.
jon

Date: December 12, 2003 11:08PM

Hi John,

Can you let me know which places are doing xmas dinner mate?

Cheers,

Steve

Posted by: Nicola ()
Date: December 14, 2003 10:45PM

I am going to Costa teguise for xmas too. Has anyone been there before? Does Lanzarote have any specific Christmas traditions? What is the weather like at this time of year? Is it true that Costa Teguise is very windy?

Posted by: joanne yates ()
Date: December 17, 2003 09:43PM

me, my husband and my 2 kids are going to costa teguise next week for xmas and new year, bit worried never been away at this time before, my son is 13 and my daughter is 3, has anyone any advise on xmas dinner and entertainment for new years eve.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum