LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Xmas & New Year
Posted by: Deborah Kerr ()
Date: October 28, 2003 05:37PM

Dear Friends,

Can anyone recommend a good Xmas Dinner?

Also, any good spots for the New Year?

Thanks (Never been to Lanzarote)

Debbie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Xmas & New Year
Posted by: Brian ()
Date: October 31, 2003 04:12PM

What part of the Island are you staying in

Posted by: steve ()
Date: November 08, 2003 09:10PM

Hi Deborah,

I've heard that the Hotel Los Zocos does a 7 course dinner for 25 euros - I have contacted them and am waiting for confirmation - I will let you know

Posted by: sue ()
Date: November 21, 2003 04:07AM

hi, we , myhusband and myself are off on new years day , to the portonovo aparments hope you have a good xmas sue.

Posted by: Philippa ()
Date: November 22, 2003 01:19AM

Hi
No but we will also be lookin for a turkey with no legs or runnin, so if anyone has any bright ideas please email me/
Cheers
Philippa

Posted by: Sharon ()
Date: November 23, 2003 12:13PM

We are off to PDC for Xmas and New Year. We have decided to have a barbeque for Xmas day. It is something completely different from Xmas dinner and the kids can happily play with their presents. (Ive got to take Xmas pud still!!!!)
Sharon

Posted by: lola ()
Date: November 26, 2003 12:25AM

Hi Staying i playa blanca, any suggestions for going out to dinner over the New Year. Looking for suggestions.

Posted by: Colin Blackburn ()
Date: November 26, 2003 02:26PM

Hi
We are arriving in Lanzarote at midday on xmas day (Hopefully..)
Wife and two ghildren are concerned that the restaraunts will be fully booked Any recommendations ? we are staying in Costa Tequise ????
Alsio, we are staying in the Tabiba centre has anyone stayed there ???

Posted by: sue ()
Date: November 26, 2003 09:09PM

has anyone stayed at the potonovo apts?

Posted by: lola ()
Date: November 27, 2003 10:38AM

Hi
We ( Me and 2 teenagers)are staying in Atlantic Garden Apartments in Playa Blanca, Looking to get some feed back on any one who would like to suggest any restaurnats or places to go to over christmas and New Year so we can book in advance, thanks Lola l

Posted by: john taylor ()
Date: November 28, 2003 11:23PM

We have spent many happy holidays at playa bastian costa teguise around new year and early january and had some excellent meals at la jordana especially at new year when they really push the boat out i'm not sure about xmas but do try them anyway just don't mention my name.... only joking.

Posted by: sarah 6 ()
Date: November 30, 2003 09:27PM

has any one been to playa honda in lanzarote i have never been we are stayiny in playa flor apartments is there any where we can go for christmas dinner

Posted by: Anne Macgregor ()
Date: December 01, 2003 10:27PM

Hi all

no matter where you are staying at xmas and new year, all the restaurants are open, so there is always plenty of choice. Good chinese, italian, spanish, etc

If you're in Costa Teguise I would recommend the Montemartre Bistro (near the Lanzarote Bay complex) nice french restaurant but you will need to book. If you're down in Playa Blanca, I can recommend El Almacen de la Sal (on the seafront) again very nice but you will have to book. Don't know about Puerto del Carmen, never stayed there.

If you're looking for good fish restaurants and want to see some of the Island, take a trip up to Orzola or if you visit Arrecife there's a great Chinese there called 'Taiwan'.

Wherever you stay and whatever you eat - have a great time, we will.

regards
Anne

Posted by: Tanya ()
Date: December 02, 2003 09:53AM

See you in Lanzarote.The Xmas i am here.I seend u messages.

Re: Christmas & New Year
Posted by: Dave ()
Date: December 06, 2003 07:19PM

We love walking on the huge beach at Playa Honda, and having lunch at one of the seafront bars. its lovely & quite - even the aircraft taking off & landing nearby dont seem too loud !
I dont recall any English resteraunts or bars, in this area, which is what I guess you will need if you are focused on a traditional English Christmas Diner. If you are go to PDC. its only a short bus ride.

There is an English speaking church in Playa Honda, so you will have the opportunity to really celebrate Christmas-

LANZAROTE BAPTIST CHURCH Now meets at Christian Celebration Centre, Princesa Ico, 66, bajo number 3, Playa Honda (directly behind Deiland Plaza). Service hours are as follows:
10a.m. service of worship in English
11:30 a.m. service of worship in Spanish Tel: 928 522 312.
Everyone will be welcome to attend either or both of these services. Holy communion will be celebrated on the first Sunday of each month. For Bible study and other meetings and activities Tel: 928 520 463 or 629 207 224.

Have a wonderful time

Posted by: sarah 6 ()
Date: December 14, 2003 11:06PM

Post Edited (01-14-04 11:15)

Posted by: Lisa - Jane ()
Date: December 15, 2003 10:48PM

Dav is the xmas service you talk about on xmas day please?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum