LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
has anyone been to the puerto tahiche apartments?
Posted by: sandy ()
Date: November 03, 2003 08:47PM

hi everyone. isnt lanzarote a lovely island? nice & warm, nice beaches, nice food! well this year ive stayed at the puerto tahiche apartments. they're absolutely wicked! we went last year but this year has been far better. im 13 years old & there's loads of clubs for me to go to. i was supposed to go to the adult club (13+) but the nice reps said i could join that one! so everyday i went. we went to the beach, played games, went swimming, shopping etc etc. & im going back next year to! reat shows on a night to & i went to the mini discos for the little ones! anyone else been? what did you think? sandy x ;-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: has anyone been to the puerto tahiche apartments?
Posted by: MAXINE ()
Date: November 03, 2003 10:02PM

Hi Sandy

I will get my daughters to mail you, we are going to these apartments for christmas, my eldest daughter will be 16 xmas day and my middle daughter is 12 and youngest 8 we are looking forward to going and never been to Lanzarote, so thanks for telling us how great it is.!!

Maxine

Date: November 04, 2003 08:37PM

ok maxine. i just like to tell everyone how good it is. my dad booked the hol for us to go back again on sept 9th 2004. i cant wait it'll be my third year there! my birthday is on 24th december. im glad ive found somebody with a birthday like mine! happy birthday to your eldest daughter! the apartments are been refurbished right now they closed 2 weeks after we come home & re-open mid december! beware of the cold water in both pools! brrrrrrr!!! i cant wait to talk to your daughters. i have a sis who is 9! she also loved the place! what date do you go? the person who works at the hotel running the kids club will be Dani (female) for a fact. she goes home late december. your kids will have loads of fun in the clubs! your two younger daughters can get involved in the Disney show! i was in it. i was in the hercules show! your older daughter can take part in Grease! the shows are daily at 10.15 or 10.30 it depends on when the bingo finishes. there are lots of different shows including quizzes & magic shows! the mini disco for kids starts at 8.30 till 9.15! if there's anything else you want to know feel free to email me. by the way my real name is emma i just get called sandy! Emma or Sandy x ;-)

Date: November 05, 2003 07:14PM

Hiya, this is maxines Daughter Elizabeth,but i dont know what to call you because you said your name is Sandy or Emma smiling smiley. Im wrighting to you to ask about more things about Lanzorotiesmiling smiley I Havnt ever been but were going at Christmas From the 22nd to the 29th ofDecember i cant wait!But we are only going for a week because its at christmas,how long do you normaly go for?
Around Lanzorotie is there much Entertainment like singing on the Karioke in Pubs ECT...As i like to do those kinds of thingssmiling smiley.Are the pools very big,i hear that there a bit cold (oh no).Enyway i better go but if you have any other things to tell me about Lazorotie just send me an email about it.

Hope to speak to you soon
Luv from
Elizabeth XxXsmiling smileywinking smiley

Date: November 08, 2003 12:25PM

hiya elizabeth. i have emailed you. i sent it on bonfire night (wednesday 5th) have you got it yet? it was just telling you more about lanzarote because you asked if there was anywhere to do karaoke & things like that. well thats all i wanted to say so if you have got the email you can email back if your mum will let you. speak to you soon. luv emma/sandy x ;@)

Posted by: lisa ()
Date: November 10, 2003 11:31PM

hi,maxine,
my family and i are also going to the puerto tahiche apartments
for xmas and new year , i have a daughter age 12 who will be 13 on holiday and a son age 8, it will be our first time away at xmas and i am feeling a bit anxious, i am glad to hear some good reviews just hope the building work has been done before we get there, had it booked for a year
and looking forward to a change

Date: November 12, 2003 09:52AM

Hi Lisa

What date are you going on holiday we go on the 22nd for 1 week.

My middle daughter is 12yrs old, 8years my youngest and my eldest will be 16 xmas day, so you will be celebrating as well.!!

3 Girls!!! nightmare !!!

First time ever away for us as well, so we can be anxious together. But I am sure it will be better than all that cooking and stressing when you are going to do the xmas food shop. Don't you think it is nice to go around the supermarkets at the moment and not have to worry about all that xmas food.

Posted by: lisa ()
Date: November 12, 2003 07:23PM

hi,maxine,
we fly from east midlands on the 18th for 2 weeks,we are getting anxious because we have not told our children its a suprise for them, they are starting to talk about christmas day, we just hope they will like the idea of being away, we are taking christmas presents with us, but only a few because of room in the suitcases, my husband keeps telling me once they are there they will have a good time.I am looking forward to the time off work and like you say get away from the cooking and shoppers, no queuing in asda for an hour.Do you think the refurbishing will be done at the hotel before we go?, i hope so!Is your daughter excited about having her 16th birthday on holiday?,are you in the hotel or apartments?
we are self catering, we find it works better for us. Have you been to any of the other canary islands?we have done gran canaria and fuetuventura so we thought we might as well try lanzarote.
if you hear anything about the holiday please let me know
nice talking to you
from lisa

Date: November 12, 2003 08:14PM

hi lisa. the building works should have finished as they started while i was there mid oct. well ive been there twice & we're going back next year on 9th sept because we love it there that much! you will definately enjoy it! there's loads of stuff for you & your children to do. i helped in the kids club for ages 3-11 & im 14 this year! well hope you have a good time im sure you will and happy birthday to your daughter. my birthday is in xmas week as well. 24th to be precise. enjoy it the food & weather will be lovely. bye for now luv sandy. ps if theres anything you want to know dont hesitate to email me i know quite a bit!! x

Date: November 12, 2003 11:54PM

Hi Lisa

We are in the apartments as well, we arrive on the 22nd - 29th only for 1 week for us. We have got a very busy Dec, we should move house just before our holiday so it will be a bit mad to say! I have been trying to get all the xmas presents out of the way and given out, and I start a new job January 5th so I am looking forward to that.

We are all looking forward to our holiday so much, just got to get the flight over with as my husband hates flying!!! he feels ill, thinking about it.

I take it you live in the UK, we live in a city called Norwich, do you know of it?

We went to Tenerife about 7 years ago, I did not like it there very much.

When I booked my holiday, the girl in the travel agents had just came back from there and stayed at the same apartments, she had her photos with her by luck, and she said she had a great time, so at the end of the day, we have all spent all that money, so you just have to make sure you have the best xmas ever !!!!!!!

Hope to mail again

Maxine

Posted by: jon ()
Date: December 07, 2003 10:34PM

i live in costa teguise, and go past these apartments, as of the 4/12/03 the apartments are still a building site.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum