Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Lanzarote question
Posted by: AliciaEcheverry ()
Date: November 06, 2003 09:40AM

This may sound strange but I am looking for web sites of Lanzarote clothing shops, more local than name brand stores. I bought a pair of amazing shell earrings there in August and just recently lost one. The problem is I can't find any stores online. So, if anyone goes to Lanzarote and would like to post web sites of local souvenir-clothing shops I would really appreciate it. Or if you know of any links that are already online that would also be very helpful. I don't see me getting back to Lanzarote anytime soon and I really miss my earring.

Re: Lanzarote question
Posted by: Sarah Clough ()
Date: November 09, 2003 03:01PM

HI

Which resort were you staying in?

We are going to Lanzarote on Thursday and staying at Puerto Del Carmen - if you got them from there we could have a look at shops for you and try and get any website addresses for you?

If it was Puerto Del Carmen can you give us a clue as to where the shop was?

Sarah

Re: Lanzarote question
Posted by: Val ()
Date: November 11, 2003 05:45PM

Hiya ,

If you log onto www.icanarias.com, they have shop listings in Lanzarote. Each has an email address so you may find the one that sold your earrings. Hope this helps!

Thanks
Val

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum