Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

lads week away end april
Posted by: miss dizzy ()
Date: March 07, 2008 10:12PM

hi my son and 5 friends want to go away for a week at the end of april,we have been to lanzarote before but not in april or may,they are a group of 20 somethings who wanted to chill but still go pubbing and clubbing at night,does anybody know if it will be to quite for them at this time in the year it doesent have to be packed everywhere but still have some atmosphere,also can anyone reccomened any accomadation where they can stay prefferably near to the bars etc thanx xx.

Re: lads week away end april
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: March 07, 2008 11:50PM

If they want a guaranteed but of nightlife... for their age... then encourage them in the direction of Puerto del Carmen. 15/20 minutes from the airport.

Book the flights and hotel separate to save pennies (for more drinkies). Look for Jable apartments, or Elena apartments. Bang in the centre of town... oodles of bars within walking distance... and the beach a short stroll.

Centro Atlantico will still be lively enough for them in April. It's not Ibiza... but they'll have a cracking time, and still be able to get served within 5 minutes.

Elle xx

Date: March 08, 2008 12:28AM

hi elle thanks for tips,funny enough ive just looked at jable bermudas apts thats the ones isnt it? good price ive found some more flights for may 15th to 22nd which dates do you think are best?,we always stay in peurto del carmen usually los mojonies area the jable apts look in a very good spot thanx.

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: March 08, 2008 01:43AM

Yes... Jable bermudas sound perfect.

Los Mojones is really really nice... and I would stay there myself if I was on holiday (as a late 30's lady and her fella) but for the age group of the boys... I think the Jable would be better placed for them.

To be honest - the dates then won't make a huge amount of difference. Take the cheapest... and trust that the lads will have a great time! The summer will be busier... and as the 18-30 holidays start at the beginning of June in Jable... they may struggle to get a bargain during that period.

Send em over...

However... as you know yourself - this is no Ibiza. So make sure the boys know this hon. ;-)

Elle xx

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: March 10, 2008 11:52AM

May, June is fine! We always go last weekend of June for a boys weekend away - started doing it about 6 years ago. The flights go crazy at the end of June so you should be able to get returns from under £170 at worst from Manchester or Gatwick.

For boys stuff we often get a round of golf in, but isn't cheap, go karting at Playa Honda - would give directions if i could but it is hopelessly confusing to find! All sorts.

We are based in Playa blanca then cab it into Carmen for a couple of nights if we want to go out. Prefer being somewhere quieter. Just depends on the budget and what they want.

Date: March 10, 2008 01:41PM

thanx will2,ive booking them in for the 5th june for a week got flights and accomadation at the jable apts from birmingham for just under £3oo good flight times to,thats the start of the club 18-30s so it should be a good atmosphere for them.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum