LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
playa honda playa flor bungalows
Posted by: sarah 6 ()
Date: November 24, 2003 01:53PM

Post Edited (01-14-04 11:10)

Post Edited (01-14-04 11:11)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: can you help
Posted by: jon ()
Date: December 07, 2003 10:26PM

i have not been to playa flor, but playa honda is right by the airport, you may get some plane noise.

Re: can you help
Posted by: bill ()
Date: December 10, 2003 04:51PM

depending where you are, you could get a whole lot of noise from planes.

playa honda playa flor bungalows
Posted by: sarah 6 ()
Date: December 14, 2003 10:51PM

i stayed here over christmas from the 25th till the 1st i didnt think they were very nice no good for familys because there is a motorway to cross so you can catch a bus to pdc it costs 1euro 10 each way the beach is about 5 minutes from the bungalows which isnt very nice the airport is about 10 minutes away by taxi which costs between 5 and 10 euros each way you cant hear much noise from the planes when they fly over the bungalows the weather at christmas wasnt very nice it was very windy so you couldnt sun bath it was still warm 20c

Post Edited (01-14-04 11:10)

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum