LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
pdc for 22year olds in april
Posted by: miss dizzy ()
Date: March 16, 2008 11:15AM

hasanyone been begin of april to pdc,my son and friends want to go this time of year for a cheap holiday,there staying at jables bermudas apts,they dont want a mad time in the bars and club, but there hoping the place isnt going to be like a ghost town.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pdc for 22year olds in april
Posted by: s5hez ()
Date: March 16, 2008 11:44AM

Hi, I stayed there a couple of years ago, nice apartments in a good location, 5 mins to the front, they do have a STEEP hill but as 22 year olds that should not bother them, ( just the unfit 40 somethings like me and hubbie that needed a beer at the top).

They will drop down onto the strip opposite the beach near the Fariones end so are well placed for the old town or the Atlantico Centre.

I go reguarly throughout the year and the Atlantico bit never seems deserted, I always imagine that after 11pm it will be thumping but I don't go in their much myself as we usually have our son with us. ( god help us when he's dragging us in - nintendo still wins over girls but only just, the tide is turning!!) eye rolling smiley

April could be quite busy depending on the dates as Derbyshire schools are having their 'Easter' 2 week break in April.. I will be there myself, want me to stalk him out and send you lots of embarressing info on what he's up to ??winking smiley

Date: March 16, 2008 12:34PM

thanks for reply they have two dates in mind first is 3rd april then theres the 17th april the flight times are better for the 3rd,as i said before there not expecting ibiza or anything like that,a bonus would be to meet some people of there own age as well preferably girls,as long as theres a good atmosphere in the bars etc they will be quite happy.

Posted by: s5hez ()
Date: March 16, 2008 03:27PM

Easter for derbyshire kids is from 4th april for 2 weeks.

I'm sure they will be fine,the Atlantico centre is definately the place for them to meet others and there are clubs around there as well. PDC is in my opinion the best place for young lads on their own, they might find the other resorts a bit quite for them.

Hope they have a great time.

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: March 17, 2008 01:56PM

It really depends what they want!

We used to go to PDC (though would never stay in the area) for nights out but to be fair the centro place was never really to our taste. It will be lively enough I would have thought though. If they have a bit more imagination they would be best off heading into arrecife though would help if they know a little spanish.

But if they are there for a week they will quickly find what they fancy - a group of lads and alcohol will have a great time where ever they are!

Posted by: Sam1802 ()
Date: March 27, 2008 11:52AM

Hi Miss Dizzy

Myself and my 3 friends are heading to Lanzarote the 17th April. We're having a holiday first before we look for jobs as we want to work over there for the summer. I go all the time and I love it. We're all between 21-23. It's not too quiet you can make your own fun. All the bar staff are very friendly. If you like you can give your son my email address and I can tell him all the good bars to hit. crazysamenator@gmail.com

Samantha

Date: March 29, 2008 04:54AM

hi sam,thanks for reply,there going out on the 3rd of april for a week,weather looks good at moment hope it stays,i will pass your email address on to him thanks,whats the discos like at this time of year is there any late ones open?they really looking forward to going we have been 4 times before my sons friends havent been at all,they went to malia last year,they said it was to hectic and busy so there not looking for that sort of holiday this time,they mainily want to chill,and get some sun,is there any bars where they can get up and sing,they all play and sing in a band pretty good actually,maybe someone will let them do a stint who knows.

Posted by: Sam1802 ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:32AM

Hi

Most bars open until three or four in the morning. Everyone usually goes to 928 after that that opens till about five or six (i cant really remember was a tad drunk)ha ha. If it's Karaoke there looking for they should go to Titos. I love the place. They'll have a ball tell them to enjoy!!!

Sam

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum