LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Lanzarote Forum

Opinions, questions and advice about accommodation, tourism, leisure and anything you may need in Lanzarote. 
Playa Blanca
Posted by: Gina ()
Date: November 27, 2003 02:41PM

Hi

My husband and myself are going to Sun Park Apartments in Playa Blanca on 8 Dec. Can anyone tell me how far it is from Playa Blanca to Papagayo beach? Is it within walking distance?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Playa Blanca
Posted by: bejay ()
Date: December 04, 2003 05:40PM

You will need a car , it is a bit too far to walk. We stayed at the Sun Park a few years ago. We are looking to going to Lanzarote 1st January for a week. The apartments were really nice, very clean. We used to eat at a lovely restaurant on the front at Playa Blanca. It was right by the town beach. Excellent. The Almacen Delasal Cafe Bar with live music, We also went over to Fuertaventura for the day from the harbour, which is not too far to walk.

Re: Playa Blanca
Posted by: margi capen ()
Date: January 01, 2004 07:54PM

going to papagayo arena soon, can anyone tell me if they have been lately and whatr it was like

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum