LanzaroteIsland.com Die verstdeutscndliche Anleitung auf der Insel Lanzarote

Home > Forum auf Lanzarote

Forum auf Lanzarote

Registrieren

Lanzarote

Lanzarote deutsch Forum 
more often."
geschrieben von: qiqiqi (183.252.52.---)
Datum: 11. September 2014 03:17

Bristol City defender Aden Flint has set himself a 10-goal target in League One this season.

The 6ft 5in centre-back got off the mark when heading his first ever goal at Ashton Gate in Saturday’s 2-0 victory over newly-promoted Scunthorpe United.

But the former Swindon Town player admits he should have scored more than the five goals he has mustered in 49 appearances since joining City in June last year.

Nike Air Max 2014 men Speaking to the media after City extended their unbeaten start to the League One campaign to six matches, Flint conceded: “I’ve always said I should get a lot more goals than I do.

Buy Air Max 2014 “My job is to defend first and foremost, but the gaffer is always going on at me to chip in with a few goals.

Air Max Cheap Sale “To be honest, given the quality of delivery we now have from Luke Freeman and Wade Elliott, I should be getting on the end of more balls played into the box.

“We didn’t score enough goals from set pieces last season and it is an area we need to improve on.

“I’ve never scored more than five in a season before, but I don’t see why I cannot get 10 goals in this team. I may have to take penalties as well, but there is nothing wrong with setting your sights high!”

City manager Steve Cotterill also reckons Flint, whose scored eight times in 77 appearances for Swindon, should be contributing more goals.

He said: "I'm pleased for Aden that he got his head on the end of one and it went in. He wins nearly everything in our box, but I don't think he makes enough of his heading ability in the opposition box.

"He was probably the only player on the pitch tall enough to score that goal. It was a great finish, but I want him to do it more often."

Nike Air Max 90 Sale

Sie haben nicht die erforderliche Berechtigung, um in diesem Forum zu schreiben.

Jeder Nutzer ist für die von ihm publizierten Beiträge selbst verantwortlich. Links zu Websei­ten sind zu unterlassen, wenn damit die Rechte Dritter verletzt werden oder wenn diese Webseiten illegale Inhalte bereithalten. LanzaroteIsland.com ist nicht für den Inhalt der Websei­ten Dritter und die Genauigkeit des Materials auf diesen Webseiten verantwortlich.

Lanzarote forum bis Phorum