LanzaroteIsland.com Die verstdeutscndliche Anleitung auf der Insel Lanzarote

Home > Forum auf Lanzarote

Forum auf Lanzarote

Registrieren

Lanzarote

Mourinho cheap kids timberland boots was confident
geschrieben von: timbed (69.172.231.---)
Datum: 12. September 2014 10:48

Mourinho cheap kids timberland boots was confident about how race and Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola is also bullish on old master could play this season, Zola said: "in my opinion, Chelsea signings this summer is wise to invest, they built a strong squad, each location has been strengthened, and the team overall strength becoming stronger, I believe CESC Fabregas can make more contributions to the team. Chelsea look is a strong contender for the League title, but the season is long, they will face some tough challenges. "Last summer, when Barca neymar, acquisitions, spent 7.9 million euros has been Santos three young players ' right of first refusal.

Chelsea's new cheap timberland boots uk signing, including France International Remy, he accepted Chelsea magazine interview, Remy said: "I am a strong ability to adapt to the strikers, I'm versatile, left to right, can play offensively to any one location. I play where on Earth, this was determined by the Manager, and fans can use to judge me not a good striker. ”

"My speed is very timberland 6 inch boots sale fast, able to score, but I still have room for growth and progress, and that's the reason I came to Chelsea, I'm going to continue to learn better the sooner, the better. I have talked to Mourinho, he's very smart, knows exactly what to do. He set a goal for me, I also have my own goals, and everyone wants to achieve perfection. I know that Mourinho can find players potential, I am looking forward to working with him. ”

Sie haben nicht die erforderliche Berechtigung, um in diesem Forum zu schreiben.

Jeder Nutzer ist für die von ihm publizierten Beiträge selbst verantwortlich. Links zu Websei­ten sind zu unterlassen, wenn damit die Rechte Dritter verletzt werden oder wenn diese Webseiten illegale Inhalte bereithalten. LanzaroteIsland.com ist nicht für den Inhalt der Websei­ten Dritter und die Genauigkeit des Materials auf diesen Webseiten verantwortlich.

Lanzarote forum bis Phorum