Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

worn out
Posted by: annmoo ()
Date: May 02, 2008 12:07AM

hello all

just attempted to read the reactived 2004 posts only made it to page 6 couldn't go any further the numerous incorrect uses of "there" and "their" and the complete lack of any apostrophes' (even those in the wrong place) have just worn me out winking smiley

so tell me any craic on lanza? any traditional music bars still open? has will turned to the dark side and moved to pdc????

anne

Re: worn out
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: May 02, 2008 10:18AM

Don't be ridiculous!

Whats a traditional music bar?! Haven't seen many canarian acts around so that will be a no!

Date: May 02, 2008 01:35PM

Will2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Whats a traditional music bar?! Haven't seen many
> canarian acts around so that will be a no!

the thread where someone asked about traditonal music - meaning irish - and will got on his "canarian traditional' horse still makes me laugh thinking about it - also glad to see it still attracts a reaction will winking smiley

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: May 02, 2008 07:55PM

I vaguely remember the whole thread being about Irish music lol.

But no, we still haven't found anywhere in PB with Canarian music either. Well, not that was planned in, anyway.

Good to see you Annmoo - how are you doing?

Elle xx

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: May 02, 2008 08:58PM

Are you implying that people who like Irish music are of a lower standard than those who like Canarian music, Pete? Tread carefully hon... people will think you're back to 'play' again! winking smiley

Elle xx

Date: May 04, 2008 03:35PM

hi elle

how's things going?

same old here in lovely wet fermanagh! still trying to convince the powers that be that the personal touch is over rated and i could sell advertising to people in fermanagh from an a villa in pdc!

what does canarian music(english) sound like pete? and btw i hate moths and why are we using them a some sort of counting tool now??

Date: May 06, 2008 02:53PM

good one pete that's what i get for being a smart a**e - next time i attempt to do that i'll make sure i have prrof read my post!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum