Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Happy birthday ukawayfm
Posted by: scotty ()
Date: July 12, 2008 03:10PM

Would you believe it ukawayfm is 7yrs old this august, and with the sad demise of powerfm in lanzarote and buzzfm we are now the only british station left broadcasting from lanzarote.
Has anyone got any memories of the station they are willing to share on here, as there have certainly been some moments
Anyway happy birthday ukawayfm, and thankyou to everyone who has advertised with us or sent in a request or dedication.........long may it continue

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Happy birthday ukawayfm
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: July 15, 2008 03:13PM

I noticed the lack of stations. UKaway was alright - though we listened to mainly Q FM and Holiday FM which I think is fuerte based? And it picks up mostly the radio 2 feed!

I miss Power that was good! So how come Ukaway survives and the others didn't?

Re: Happy birthday ukawayfm
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: July 19, 2008 02:03PM

Crackdown on legislation Will.

Happy birthday UKawayFM.

Elle xx

PS: Found a jazz station in EspaƱol once - but have never been able to find it again. Maybe it was a themed day/night or something. Nice winking smiley

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum