Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Kitten found in Playa Blanca
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 22, 2008 11:45AM

A tiny kitten has been found on a building site between Los Coloradas and the Femes mountains (in Playa Blanca). It was there for a couple of days, and first thoughts were that it was ferrile, so it was left for a while. However, the pitiful cries have become too much to bear for Hugh and Mary, and they have taken the little kitten in.

He (we think) is between 6 and 8 weeks old, and has ginger and white markings. He's very very friendly and has a voracious appetite.

He looks like he had been well cared for before being lost, and has no ticks or fleas. He's certainly used to human contact.

If anyone know of somebody who has lost this kitty... or if they can provide a home, then please telephone Mary on 615 742 892

Thanks, Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kitten found in Playa Blanca
Date: September 23, 2008 10:29PM

A happy ending to this story, Dottie, love!

"Peanut" as they called her (yes, turned out to be female) has landed on all her four paws by being adopted by Mark & Helen from Wax Bar, Playa Blanca. She's now living the life of Riley with 3 kids, and 2 other kittens.

She's very happy. Nice to have a happy ending eh? Also nice that she won't be clambering over our wall and winding up the dog! tongue sticking out smiley

Elle xx

Posted by: sirharry ()
Date: September 30, 2008 04:33PM

I love a happy ending especially if it does not cost me 5 dollars in Thailand smiling smiley

Harry

Date: September 30, 2008 08:57PM

LMAO Harry - hello love! Give my love to your lady too... I must drop her another email.

Elle xx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum