Re: Favourite bar in PDC
Posted by: Rach ()
Date: April 08, 2005 08:25PM

check out ricks bar website [www.topnight.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lauren ()
Date: April 14, 2005 11:21PM

ricks bar was the best there iz no piont in going to lanzarote if you du not go 2 ricks we went on the 6th of april 2005 n we went in ricks every nite itz helish n adam the dj he is really funny and iz propa lush hes a gud lukin lad lyk but if ur lukin 4 a bar to go to go to ricks cz u will neva b out once ur in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by: Mr St. Annes ()
Date: April 15, 2005 12:11AM

Yup, were still bigging up Ricks Bar - nothing to do with Adam the DJ being related to us, just that it was the best night out on the island by far. Nice to get away from 'Pump it up..' DJs where you can just relax and listen to the tunes you remember at £1 a pint. We'll be back in the near future for more fun in the sun, then top nights out at Ricks... unless Adam gets a better offer elsewhere that is winking smiley

Big ups to Leeds, Doncaster and Watford... hope youre still alive DOncaster, my socks are enough to bring down a buffalo!

Re: RICKS BAR
Posted by: Marki O'Brien ()
Date: April 28, 2005 08:29PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do you know i just got back from lanza, and it was absouloutly brilliant, the best place is RICKS BAR bar none with a hula hoop, ohhh well if you go to lanza you have got to go to ricks bar because u r in for a good night coz it is open until 2.00am, and everone there is brilliant and the drinks are prakticly free, i will be going back to lanza in summer as RICKS BAR ARE HAVING A BEECH PARTY, hi hula if u are on

Lots of Luv
Marki
xxxxxx

ohhhhhhhhh ist me again
Posted by: Marki O'Brien ()
Date: April 28, 2005 08:33PM

Ohhhhhhhhhh Hi its me again i 4cot to say it only takes 3 hours to get back aswell

Re: ricks bar
Date: May 05, 2005 08:23PM

must go to ricks bar. fantastic night and very good staff. adam is a star should be on the stage. hope you all have a good summer and little em says hello to heather and my big brother adam.you have got to go to ricks bar if you go to lanzarote or else your holiday wouldn't be the same.

Posted by: rebecca hession ()
Date: May 19, 2005 05:19PM

the best bar in puerto del carmen is by far flannagans show bar.
the atmosphere is fantastic, all you will do from start to finish is laugh.

it is run by rita ski who has a fantastic voice and butch who has an alter ego called bianca.

you cant fail to like this bar.

Posted by: seans sister!! ()
Date: May 22, 2005 12:12PM

paradise is the best.three different bars, nice balcony, cocktail bar, good dance space. ma bro works on the main bar. his name is 'sean in paradise' - you might recognise his name if you read the forum all about him haha. what a tart!!all the barmen in there are really enthusiastic about their jobs. they get everyone up on the dance floor, up on the bars to dance, free shots, in the summer they give away free t-shirts, whistles, hats etc, its a great laugh with an excellent atmosphere, suitable for peeps with kids aswell, good variety of music to suit everyone. Big apple, space, picadilly, tequila are also really good bars. same kind of music everywhere you go tho but its all good!!

Posted by: sarah**h ()
Date: May 22, 2005 03:46PM

got to agree with seans sister on this one, cant beat paradise, top laugh, great staff n a bloody good night! seans a tart with a heart! haha! good guy, peeps shouldnt dis him! see u all in ten weeks for 3!! cant wait!! Paradise hear i come!!!!

Posted by: DANNI SMITH ()
Date: May 24, 2005 04:07PM

FLANAGANS IS THE BEST BAR THE BAR STAFF ARE FAB ENDIKA IS FINE.........

Posted by: girlies ()
Date: May 26, 2005 08:49PM

I also agree with seans sis n sarah, just got back from pdc, paradise is great, went in near enough every night! the bar staff are dead nice, and fit, especially sean! although bars are a bit dead at this time of yr. cant wait to go back in sept!!

Posted by: sarah**h ()
Date: May 27, 2005 07:08PM

hey girlies its a great laugh isnt it, sean is ace! u go lanza a lot? prob c u over there shakin ya shimmy in paradise!! i go for 3 weeks mid august!! cant wait!!

Posted by: girlies ()
Date: May 27, 2005 07:28PM

hi, only been once but yeh its great. cant wait go back in sept, have 2 get savin now! yeh sean is lovely. got 2 kno a few in paradise and in big apple, there all dead nice!

Posted by: k n j ()
Date: May 27, 2005 08:34PM

NO HE HASNT!!!! he is still there so dnt let ur pacemaker break.....nicky nacky noo

Posted by: Emma ()
Date: June 09, 2005 04:51PM

It has to be paradise beach club. I went in July and it was amazing!! We used to spend every night in there until it closed then went on to ceasers ( another good club that stays open untill 6 ) The bar staff were gorgeous and Hey to Sonal and Sean. I'll be going back for sure!!!!

Posted by: robbie ()
Date: June 14, 2005 01:07AM

You can now view the ricks bar website at www.ricksbar.net

Posted by: MichelleD ()
Date: June 18, 2005 09:49PM

Does anyone know if there is a website for offshore cafe in lanzarote??

Posted by: Emma ()
Date: June 28, 2005 12:05PM

Paradise is the best club in Lanzarote. If you want a good night go there. Heya to Sonal and Sean!! Will maybe see Sean next year but i think Sonal has left????

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum