Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Parque tropical apartments
Posted by: natalie ()
Date: July 26, 2004 09:37PM

I stayed in these apartments aweek ago with my two friends, they are lovely apartments i highly recomend them. I'd like to say hi to uncle martin our rep who looked after us 24/7!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Parque tropical apartments
Posted by: richmally85 ()
Date: July 27, 2004 11:31PM

got back from there wit gf on sunday. i recommend them too!! were you three on the bottom floor nr the bar?we were the couple who appeared every other day. thnik i no who you were and def a big shout out to martin - really cool bloke!!!

Date: July 28, 2004 11:54AM

no we stayed on the top part, near the steps? weather was good wasnt it? Martin was lovely sis you ever see him on a night out? was so funny!!

Posted by: sammy lou ()
Date: August 05, 2004 03:52PM

hi guys!

going to parque tropical apartments on 1st september, are they ok? have been trying to find reviews on the internet but cant find anything, was a bit worried they're gonna be awful!? are they close to the beach and bars / clubs?

x

Date: August 05, 2004 10:53PM

there really nice, just around the corner to the bars and the beach is about a ten minute walk! i would definatly return if i had the opeertunity! the thomsons rep martin was lovely!

Posted by: LauraC ()
Date: August 11, 2004 03:38PM

I am going on 26 August and am really worried that they will be terrible. Reading your comments has eased my mind. Thanks! Can't wait!!!

Date: August 11, 2004 06:37PM

t is a really nice place me and my friends tthoight that it was the nicest out of what we saw. are you going with friends or with a partner?

Re: Parque tropical apartments/Martin
Posted by: Claire ()
Date: August 12, 2004 01:24AM

Hello everyone,

Just thought i would add my bit on here!! I was at Parque Tropical from the 7/7 -21/7 and can say what a fabulous place it was to stay. Natalie - i think i might know who you are!! Richmally85 - there was 3 of us altogether and we were in an apartment on bottom floor down by the bar!! The complex is lovely, you are right in the middle of the resort, so close to everything. The only downfall was the hill you had to walk up/down to/from the apartments, watch what shoes you take!! or i would recommend getting a key to the side gate which cuts some of the hill out!! Martin was great bless him, especially after a few drinks, big shout out to him he was the best rep i have had in ages.

Re: Parque tropical apartments/Martin
Date: August 12, 2004 09:37AM

im not aware of who you are? we where the three girls at the top of the steps bottom floor, we where there exactly the same dates. so where did you go on an evening then?

Date: August 12, 2004 10:05AM

natalie,

going with friends. is it more of a coupley place?! where's good to go at night?

x

Date: August 12, 2004 04:52PM

Natalie & Sammy Lou,

Natalie - we were to the right hand side next to the pool bar if you were walking down from reception. One of my friends got rather "friendly" with Phil the barman!! we went all over the place but mainly Paradise Club, Atomic Rev, Big Apple, Charlies, Route 66 and Tropical, oh and Cesars of course!! does that help at all??

Sammy Lou - Noticed your question to Natalie, i will let her answer it but just wanna say you will have a fab time i can assure you especially if you are going with a group of friends.

Date: August 12, 2004 06:32PM

i think i know who you are now! did your friend do the walk of shame one afternoon?> what i mean by that is stay out all night and have to walk back into the apartment with the night befores clothes on?

Date: August 12, 2004 07:16PM

Hi Natalie,

You've got it thats us!! Phil was out that night and hence why she never came home until following afternoon. You may remember that Phil followed her in about 3 mins after!! that was in her words "to try not to draw attention to her in the night before clothes and obviously to not link Phil with her!! We told her it wouldnt work!! Phil nearly got the sack for cavorting with guests too a few days later! lol.

Its horrible being back isnt it. I really wanna try and get out there again but dont think i will this year. Did you meet Hakem or Steven from Paradise?

Date: August 12, 2004 10:19PM

no i knew paul the manager! shaun, jason and the door man allan. i wanna go back 2!

Date: August 13, 2004 06:55PM

Yeah i also know Paul and Shaun, which one was Allen? what did he look like?? Im trying to get a flight back out there after the bank holiday as Parque Tropical can do the accommodation no problem, Its just the flight and the prices!! All the cheap ones are booked and the others you are paying nearly the same just for a flight as you would the whole package!!

Date: August 16, 2004 12:05PM

random question here - do they have towels in the apartments?!! dont wanna pack them if there's gonna be some there!! x

Date: August 17, 2004 01:28AM

Sammy lou,

In answer to your question yes they do have towels in the bathroom, you just need to take beach towels, as they dont let you take their towels outside for lying on sunbeds etc x

Date: August 17, 2004 05:06PM

Im so glad you asked about the towls!! I was just going to ask that same question!!

I am going with my partner. Will we be ok in these apartments or is it loads of groups of boys and girls??

Posted by: TJ ()
Date: August 18, 2004 03:13PM

Hi LauraC

Did anyone get back to you re the couply thing? I'm going with my partner and another couple on 1st Sept so would be interested in any responses you received!LauraC wrote:

Date: August 19, 2004 05:31PM

Hi TJ, no, no responses to mine yet.

I will be there on 1st September as i leave on the Thursday at 12am! See you there.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum