Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Parque tropical apartments
Posted by: Claire ()
Date: August 19, 2004 11:24PM

Laura C & TJ,

You will be fine in the apartments, when i was there there was a complete mixture from young to old, couples, families and some groups of us girlies!! there was not many large groups of boys though, as earlier in the year they had trouble with a large group, so have decided not to allow all bloke groups unless max of 4! this may have changed though so dont hold me to it lol!! hope this helps you both and have a fantastic time x

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LauraC ()
Date: August 20, 2004 12:39PM

Thanks very much for the response Claire. Only 6 days to go now. so excited!

Date: August 20, 2004 11:04PM

Hi Laura, and Natalie (although you will hate me!! ;-) )

Thats no problem your welcome, just to say i have today booked a week out there myself (sorry natalie but yes im going back!!!) and fly out on the 26th too from Gatwick. Im not staying at Parque Tropical this time, im at club oceano instead as it worked out cheaper to get flights and accommodation seperately. Where are you flying from and what time?

Posted by: phil the barman ()
Date: August 23, 2004 01:34AM

hi clare! i just read your post on the forum, tryin to think who u are and sorry but didn,t go into anyone,s apartment, glad u had a great time and pop in and see me when u come over.

Date: August 23, 2004 03:20PM

Claire,

Im flying from Gatwick too. I think my flight is at about 6:45. What about you?

Date: August 24, 2004 12:20AM

Hi Laura,

My flight is at 17.05pm on the thursday evening, getting close now!! cant wait to get back over there.

Posted by: Ryan Rees ()
Date: August 24, 2004 07:53PM

Hi there!

I'm going Parque Tropical this 1st September. Anyone else gonna be there at same time?

Posted by: sammy lou ()
Date: August 25, 2004 10:33AM

hey!

goin 1st september for 10 days! how long u out there for?

x

Date: August 25, 2004 12:49PM

Just the 7 days, but I can't wait to get out there now! Only 1 more week to go!!! smiling smiley

Have heard it's 35C out there at the moment!

Posted by: sammy lou ()
Date: August 25, 2004 03:34PM

i cant believe its only a week away now! glad u say its hot, was worried what the weather would be like in september!

how many of u goin?

x

Date: August 25, 2004 04:17PM

Just me and my Girlfriend. We've been Majorca (more specifically, Alcudia) the past two years and decided to go somewhere different this time. Can't wait now... has been ages since we booked it!

smiling smiley

Date: September 06, 2004 02:26PM

Just got back from Lanzarote in the Parque Tropical Apartments. Had an excellent time and the apartments were lovely!!!! Can't fault them one bit!

Date: September 06, 2004 11:29PM

Hi Laura,

Glad you had an excellent time and that you liked the apartments. Hope the comments and answers i gave you helped and were right!! did you have any problems with your flight coming home? Ours was delayed by 4hours!!

Date: September 08, 2004 12:37PM

hi there to all how are you keeping, its martin here your thomsons rep from lanzarote. thanks for the comments.
just found this web site today,

7 weeks to go till end of summer and im going home to recover. still partying hard need sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

keep in touch

martin.

Date: September 09, 2004 02:02PM

Hi Claire,

Yes your comments were a great help thanks. Im so glad i found this forum before i went as we knew the things and places we should do and what not to do.

Our flight was only delayed by about 20 minutes i think so not too bad. Still ended up getting home at 7am though, so glad i booked the next day off work!

Date: September 13, 2004 01:43AM

Glad your flight was not too bad laura, any plans to go back there yet??!

Hey Martin, glad to hear you have finally found this site at last!! you should know who i am was at Parque Tropical in July (we wanted to extend our stay for a few extra days!) and then myself and Tahnee came back over 2 weeks ago and we found you rather worse for wear at the Big Apple again!! Shall see you in october again before you go home, no doubt in the Big Apple or Paradise like usual!!

Date: September 13, 2004 05:34PM

Hi Natalie,

Yeah had a fab time again thanks. Apartments we stayed at were not as nice as Parque Tropical but still ok, although we had a longer walk to the centre with alot more hills to tackle too!! Saw all the usual from the big apple including Mielo who is working there now! Steven has gone from paradise and is now at Los Latino's but apart from him all the others were still there including Paul of course!! they were all fine and havent changed at all.. I got myself a job offer for next season whilst out there so am going back in october again to sort a few things out like accommodation etc i may need someone to flat share with so if ya fancy working over there too.........lol

Date: September 14, 2004 11:02AM

Yeah i did briefly meet Martin and i had an excellent time in Lanzarote!! Would definately go back there without a doubt!

Posted by: Abbi ()
Date: September 16, 2004 08:33PM

Hi everyone!

Glad I found this site, it's been really helpful as I saw all your comments, searched for this particular accommodation and found a great deal.

Going on the 30th September from Manchester with my mate Lesley! I wanted somewhere near to the beach and bars/nightlife/restaurants so this sounds perfect.

Is the weather still good out there? Looks to be mid/late 70's with some thunderstorms which are a bit off-putting - maybe Martin can shed some light on the conditions at the minute and know if it should be ok in a couple of weeks?

Look out for us - we are 2 mad blondes (better matured with age!) who also live in Leeds so god help the resort when we are there. Any good tips always appreciated.

Cheers! Abbi

Date: September 21, 2004 01:02AM

Hi Natalie,

I will be working in a hotel over there next season. having a basic knowledge of spanish really helped me though!! You should live the dream and go for it, especially if you have no real ties over here.

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum