Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Parque tropical apartments
Posted by: udda10 ()
Date: September 21, 2004 08:26AM

abbi, go to www.lanzarotewebcams.com for the weather, it was 36.9 at 2.30pm the other day, it really cheered me up on a rainy day at work!! we are also going on the 30th sept from manchester so if you see a harassed looking woman with two kids its probably me! enjoy yourself, im counting the days now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heather ()
Date: September 21, 2004 01:50PM

Hi to everyone who went to Paradise bar! Just wandered if anyone knew whether any of the bar staff would be there next year? We had some top nights in there and cant wait to go back again!

Date: September 21, 2004 08:55PM

weather great at the moment. went deep sea fishing today to see what its like. didnt catch anything except sun stroke hee hee. still going to the usual bars. and also the new bar called tequila in centro. how is every one good to hear from you all hola to nat, claire, and the rest of ya, how are ya leeds girlies howz things down there. send us an email.

Date: September 21, 2004 08:57PM

ma email address is holidayrep@hotmail.com

Re: Atomic Revolution
Posted by: Debee ()
Date: September 22, 2004 02:55PM

Hi guys - sorry to jump in but I just had to say - I went to Lanzarote for a week in August and had the BEST time ever! I stayed in La Florida Appartments which were nice.
Please please could anyone going over there, say a HUGE hello to Jason and Shaun from me (and my mate Georgia) from Atomic Revolution? Tell them Debee and Georgia will never forget them! We'll be back! Ta!

Posted by: debee1 ()
Date: September 22, 2004 10:59PM

Hya

Jason and Shaun should both be there - they're not that young! - but don't tell them I said that!
I met a lovely girl called Stacey who was working there just for the summer...she was so nice and there were a couple of others whose names I have forgotton (I was drunk most of the time!) and they were only there for the summer too but as far as I know - Jason and Shaun were permanent.

I had such a fab time over there - i've been positively pining for it since i've been back!

Very friendly island - locals and tourists alike.

Posted by: Abbi ()
Date: September 27, 2004 11:35AM

Hi all,

Natali, Debee & Heather - I will be sure to say hello to the people you mentioned - it will be really funny if I bump into them as they will wonder who the hell I am!

Udda - I am on the 13:05 flight, thanks for the weather site, I am keeping my eyes peeled - If you see 2 dizzy blondes, that's us - Abbi & Lesley.

Martin - we are coming to stay in Parque Tropical - can we have a nice room please? Booked under Abbi Lewis. You won't regret it, we'll love you forever (as does everyone else it seems lol).

Only 3 more days to go....yipeee! xx

Date: September 27, 2004 11:37AM

Sorry Natali,

I live in Bramley, Leeds - nr Rodley/Pudsey, you? Fraid I am a southerner tho just recently relocated here last year. Lesley is a true Yorkshire lass tho through and through, she lives in Bramely too.

We love you Leeds. Leeds. Leeds!

Posted by: rep martin ()
Date: September 28, 2004 04:40PM

helloooooo howz thing people. how are ya abbi come and see me when you arrive. ill take care of you two and make sure you have a great holiday. what date do you arrive. how long are you staying for

Posted by: Stephen Rice & Sarah Knott ()
Date: September 28, 2004 06:14PM

hey guys, totally recomend martin he is a legend. If you can please go and see Tony Sontana, he does a gig at the BBQ and is CLASSIC!!!!

take it easy, and hey martin, hope ur still cool as ever!

Posted by: Big Brother ()
Date: September 29, 2004 05:01PM

Well, well, well shorty what you been up to ???
Heard you were deep sea fishing, did you catch anything ????

Date: September 29, 2004 08:05PM

hello big bro how ya getting on didnt catch anything apart from sun stroke, but it was a good day out, ill goive you a phone tonight, going surfing on the 9th so looking forward to that,
we managed to get that car sorted. got a free day.

hello stephen and sarah howz things long time no speak whats been happen over there in belfast.
nearly end of season soon. going to pop over to dublin to see ma mate dave when i get back.

martin

Posted by: Big Brother ()
Date: September 30, 2004 10:56AM

You seem to be getting a bit friendly with all these young ladies.
I hope you are not up to anything naughty or I'll tell your mother.
Say hello to Christina for me and Gillian.

Date: September 30, 2004 02:46PM

hello nalali howz things, doing my welcome meeting at the poolbar for a while, its easier than having to wait to see if paradise will open or if they have forgot.
gettin a bit quieter over here now but still good, the bars are starting to get quieter now, what you been up to down in leeds. you working at the moment, leeds was jumping last time i was down.

paul is still in paradise ill tell him you said hola

Posted by: Claire ()
Date: October 02, 2004 04:24PM

Hey Martin,

How are you? Glad to see that you are still keeping up the tradition of those drunken nights out!! i see that big bro has got his watchful eye on you now too, if only he knew some of things you have been up to this summer :0) Myself, tahnee and kim have had to change our dates of when we are coming back over, its was mid october but now we dont arrive till 4th November. Would i be right in thinking that you will have gone home by then for a rest??

Posted by: Heather ()
Date: October 03, 2004 04:16PM

Hi, is rep Martin by any chance the guy who drags people into Paradise? I thought Shaun was only 18, and which one was Jason?! I hope they'll still be there when we go back next year!

Posted by: samantha. ()
Date: October 06, 2004 11:54PM

Hi

You will have a great time, but take extra towels with you as they do not change them every day.

Sam

Date: October 07, 2004 07:20PM

Hi all,

Just came back from staying at Parque Tropical Apts today! Lesley and I had such a fab time, the rooms were nice, friendly staff (apart from a bit of a miserable lady at the pool bar who sometimes couldn't be arsed to serve) - highly recommend the place, very central - I was expecting it to be at the top of Cardiac Hill but instead found it more of an Angina Incline, which was good when you are strolling in at 6:30 in the morning!

Would like to say hello to Phil behind the bar - keep staring at me like that matey and you know what you will get (the sharp end of my tongue! ;-), he was lovely (if not a bit dizzy and I thought I was the blonde).

Missed Martin's welcome meeting so wasn't 'welcomed' by him until we bumped into him a day before we left, whoops - nice though.

Met some lads from Lincoln (one even phoned me today just as I walked in the door here at home about 3pm, boo hoo). Other people we met were, Gina (mostly in Big Apple where we spent most of our time), Steve from Essex(?) in there who was georgeous, Milo - he will take his shirt off if you say you'll buy a drink ladies, and boy, is it worth it! Jonathan & Richard from Stafford and 3 likely lads, Pete (aka Carpet), Andy and Simon who are due back on Sunday and are in room 49a. (Martin - I have left a message with reception for them with my telephone number as we missed them before we went - meant to be meeting up with them soon, can you please make sure they get it honey, thanks.)

Anyway, War & Peace 1st chapter is finished. Please watch this space for the second!

Abbi xxx

Posted by: Michael ()
Date: October 11, 2004 08:31PM

I would highly recommend these apartments.

Mick

Posted by: thomsons rep martin ()
Date: October 20, 2004 06:47PM

hello there ladies and gentlemen how are ya all. one week to go untill im home. parque tropical is very quiet at the moment nearly all the rooms are empty, hope you all had a great holiday this year,

keep in touch

martin

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum