Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Parque tropical apartments
Posted by: KERRY ()
Date: October 21, 2004 12:33PM

My twin-sister Alison and I returned from Parqe Tropical a couple of weeks ago and had one of the best holidays ever!!! The accommodation was great and we just spent our days lazing around the pool meeting so many wonderful people. The atmosphere was great with constant poolside banter, and the nightlife in Puerto Del Carmen is brilliant!! The Tuesday BBQ was on our last night and was a truly memorable night of laughter and sangria, spent with all the friends we met there. We were both sad to leave and definitely want to return next September. Rep. Martin was extremely helpful and informative and was always available to answer any questions. Hello to Sue and Bordon, a lovely couple who really made our holiday!!! We had some good laughs with them. Also hi to Jean and Liz, thank you Jean for being such a hoot! Want to say hi to Phil too, what a great bloke, who makes lovely iced coffees, and certainly made the Tuesday BBQ the excellent night it was! Hope to see you all there next year!!
Love Ali and Kerry x

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thomsons rep martin ()
Date: November 15, 2004 10:02PM

hello there everyone how are you all. got back from lanzarote a couple of weeks ago. its frreeeeeezzzzing in this country. what have you all been up to over here. hope you all had a good holiday

martin

Posted by: Ryan Rees ()
Date: January 31, 2005 05:18PM

Hey Martin, hope you still visit these forums. Just to tell you that my girlfriend and I enjoyed Lanzarote, and the Parque Tropical apartments, that much that we've booked again to go back on the 31st August. We've even requested we get the same room! :-)

Hope to see you there again this year; you're the best rep we've had on any holiday we've had in the 3 years my girlfriend and I have had together.

All the best

Ryan

Posted by: Claire & Tahnee ()
Date: February 01, 2005 06:44PM

Martin - Thomson Rep - Where are ya?

I noticed you havent been on here for a while! Wanted to know if you will be repping again at PT this year? The terrible 3 Essex Girls are coming back over in April and we were hoping to catch up with you for a drink etc, Let me know if you will be around then.

Bye for now
Claire

Martin - Thompson Rep!!!
Date: March 01, 2005 03:01PM

Still Seeking out Martin!! Where are you?

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum