Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9
the 7 slags of pdc
Date: August 11, 2004 08:14PM

Me and my mate went to pdc in july for a 2 week holiday,we met these boys from eastbourne...ryan who works in big apple,shaun(paradise)Mileo(atomic)and the other bums who dont have a job yet ben well he did but got sacked,anthony,chris and rob!just warning any girls that are going out there soon beware of these boys..you'll be another name on their list...Oh and Rob is the moniest bloke you'll ever meet!!Although all these boys think their the buffest on the island their the biggest dick heads you'll meet...they also have small dicks...especially ryan and shaun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the 7 slags of pdc
Posted by: Old Enough to Know Better ()
Date: August 11, 2004 08:44PM

Oh the joys of holiday romance!!

Who says young love is dead?

Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: August 11, 2004 09:07PM

Come on Natalie! How can you stand for this...these people are having a go at your boyfriends! Give them the same treatment you give me eh?

Posted by: From the 7 slags ()
Date: August 11, 2004 09:23PM

We are all quite offended by your comments there is no list! if girls come looking for sex who are we to say no we want you to in joy your holiday and 99.9% do enjoy it so for all you girls coming to lanza centro atlantico is the place to find us all Big apple, atomic revoulotion, paradise we are all in those bars look forward to seeing you all!

Posted by: natalie ()
Date: August 11, 2004 10:31PM

i thought you where nice enough! why not enjoy yourself thats what your there for!

Date: August 11, 2004 10:32PM

what you blabbing on about now chris??

Date: August 11, 2004 10:36PM

bad experience then with em girls?

Date: August 11, 2004 10:45PM

shaun, is paul awful to work for cos ive been talking to someone who said that he is? Hows avid? dunno his real name but hes the ginger one with the goatie, think he lives with you??

Tropical rules!!! To the 7 slags - I know who you are!!
Posted by: Macca ()
Date: August 12, 2004 11:22AM

"We are all quite offended by your comments there is no list! if girls come looking for sex who are we to say no we want you to in joy your holiday and 99.9% do enjoy it so for all you girls coming to lanza centro atlantico is the place to find us all Big apple, atomic revoulotion, paradise we are all in those bars look forward to seeing you all!"

99.9% enjoyed their holiday - its the .1% who met you lot didn't - especially any of the girls (or boys as the rumour has it) who "enjoyed" Ryans "company" - one of our staff saw him at the doc's, he said it had cleared up after last year but obviously not!!

I can see why you need more PRs than last year after our refit tho - your places look positively third world in comparison - just like the staff!!

Ladies and Gents - Tropical rocks (no PRs just great time for all!!)

Date: August 12, 2004 02:04PM

Not really a bad experience but they are a bunch of tossers,we thought they were all right but it turned out there just the same as any other boys,heard one of them was your boyfriends so someone said...who was it?Oh and Avid his name is Anthony!!!

Date: August 12, 2004 03:38PM

one of them was my boyfriend? who said that?

Date: August 12, 2004 04:36PM

that boy chris said it in one of his messages,if you dont mind me asking who was it and when was you with him?

Date: August 12, 2004 06:35PM

hes talking rubbish none of them where my bfriend, very good looking but younger thann me

Re: Tropical rules!!! To the 7 slags - I know who you are!!
Date: August 12, 2004 06:41PM

thats alittle harsh macca, is it me or do all the pr's hate each other?

Posted by: ryan (bigapple) ()
Date: August 12, 2004 09:37PM

chelsea and rachel are the ugliest looking slags who come to lanzarote especially rachel who shagged about 4 blokes in a week out hereso how can u call us the seven slags of lanzarote i heard u got clamidia aswell.natalie wrote:

> thats alittle harsh macca, is it me or do all the pr's hate
> each other?

Posted by: jesse ()
Date: August 12, 2004 09:44PM

Ryan? Are you the dude who right at the beginning of summer (you wont remember me coz i only spoke 2 u about twice) was walking with a tray of 3 cocktails and kinda threw them down the steps on your way into big apple when you were carrying em? You didn't seem to be havin a good nite!and then got a load o toilet roll stuck to your shoe???just outside big apple??

Anyway i'm back out there in 2 weeks so if u r who i think u r ill say hello!!

(i was with chris when i was out there if that rings any bells, and im not called jesse really its just ma nick name am called eleanor)

Posted by: mielo(big apple) ()
Date: August 12, 2004 09:48PM

your just slaggin us off coz u 2 are so fucking ugly and no of us wanted to shag ya except ben and he said your pussy was gangrine and fuckin stinkin you slut aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

4 all the other girls reading these coments from these pathetic girls, you will have a great time in lanzarote especiallyin THE BIG APPLE.

Posted by: jesse ()
Date: August 12, 2004 10:08PM

haha i loved big apple! everyones just up 4 a laugh! your on holiday so why not have fun and people who work there just happen 2 b on the receiving end of that fun so lucky them!

katy from big apple is cool, chris, toby, pete and the las from wakefield!everyone's top notch. and the guy who went 2 uni in gran canaria hwo used 2 work there he is sound!haha!

see y'all in 2 weeks guys!!

Posted by: nathan ()
Date: August 12, 2004 10:13PM

mielo? thought you worked at atomic? you prbably wont remeber me, didnt really speak much, spoke to shaun afew times from paradise, hes a little sweety! your not the 7 slags then?

Date: August 12, 2004 10:14PM

dunno why it says nathan above its natalie that wrote that!!

Pages: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum