Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Current Page: 2 of 9
Re: the 7 slags of pdc
Date: August 13, 2004 05:28PM

I didnt shag no ben,so i dont know what your talking about and i didnt shag no 4 blokes in a week so get your facts straight mate!Mileo i thought you worked in atomic,i some how dont think this is really you writing this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: natalie ()
Date: August 13, 2004 06:28PM

he does work in atomic doesnt he?

Posted by: Claire ()
Date: August 13, 2004 07:02PM

He worked in Atomic when I was over there, which was the same time as you Natalie as we have previously found out, so i think we can assume the answer is yes he does??!!

Date: August 13, 2004 07:58PM

milo indeed now works at big apple girls with the 8 member pete we would all like to say were there because we work there your the girls all sat at the bars with wet knickers because you choose to be quite happy being chatted up for hours on end and we all love doin it but some times after 8 hours working we cant take all of you home so sorry thats the way it is but be patient it might happen! luv milo ryan chris shaun ben pete aidee toby!x

Posted by: jesse ()
Date: August 13, 2004 11:06PM

ok-when you singed off that post you put chris-do you mean chris hogan by anychance???

Posted by: Christel & Gemma ()
Date: August 14, 2004 02:40AM

WE LOVE THE 7 SLAGS OF PDC, IF YOU GOT TO KNOW THEM AS WELL AS WE DID YOU WOULD LOVE THEM 2!!!
THEIR JUST UP 4 A LAUGH, THEIR YOUNG FREE AND SINGLE ( AND GORGEOUS) SO STOP`BEING BITTER AND GET ON WIV IT- LIFE GOES ON 4 FUCKS SAKE, WHO GETS ATTATCHED ON A HOLIDAY WHEN U KNOW U AINT EVA GONNA C THEM AGAIN!!!
ANTHONY AND MIELO- "HAPPY BIRTHDAY
A LITTLE WORD OF ADVICE GUYS FROM NOW ON CHOOSE CAREFULLY WHO U SHAG, NO MORE MINGERS WIV CLAMIDIA COZ WE DONT WANT U PASSIN IT ON 2 NICE GIRLS LIKE US.
MIELO AND SEAN- COMPLETLY SATISFIED (G)
BEN- IM SURE I WILL B! (C)

WELL WOT CAN WE SAY BOYS, ITS BEEN A PLEASURE, IF UR EVA IN LONDON LOOK US UP!
LOADSA LOVE GEM AND CHRISTEL XX

Date: August 14, 2004 06:52PM

This is a message to all of u, u are a bunch of tossers who cant get a shag from where your from so u have to go to another country to get some, u need to all get over yourselves, your whole life is about shagging as many girls as u can... pretty pathetic wouldnt u say? u say weve got chlamidia ha please u prob passed it onto us. Your a group of little boys who need to grow up and get a life... oh and shut up gemma do u know what your making yourself sound like?... a fucking begger. Yeah we shag blokes but we dont beg them like u. luv ya lots chels and rach x x x

Posted by: Gem ()
Date: August 15, 2004 03:14AM

Now i know u aint runnin ur mouth 2 me, ive lived in Lanzarote 4 nearly 2 months and i can safely say ive NEVA begged ne1 4 nefin.
Mielo woz my boyfriend, woz he yours?- no i dont fink so!!!!
i aint gona even waste my time explainin myself 2 sum stupid fucking ugly (so ive been told) girls.
R u hatin, i fink u r, it aint my problem if they just wanted ur stinkin pussy, u got used- SHAME!
I know 4 a fact that i did not!!!!!!!!!!
Love U, I dont fink so, I can guarentee they dont even remember who the **** u r-SLAG!!!
Is it tru ur pussys like gangrine?
C U and dont even think about replying coz ill track ur arse down and **** u right up 4 saying im beggin it, coz u dont even kno me.
Keep shaggin!!

Posted by: ant and ben ()
Date: August 15, 2004 01:55PM

Dont u dare slag Gemma off u dont even know her. its a shame we dont know u. u must just b another number. we dont do names. the rumers are true but we are disease free. unlike u. SLUT!.
Ant (paradise)- someone said paul is a bad manager but the truth is hes a really nice bloke, hes treated me well anyway, the people he sacked mustn´t have been as good as me! And the pr´s dont hate eachother.
Anyways back 2 u hoes, r u that pathetic uv got nothing better 2 do than talk about us, spend your time TRYING to get ur dirty stinkin hairy pussys laid! Well anyways, see ya laterz gonna go and shag now and gonna make it 1,769. u were just a nother number and i heard ur a **** shag but knowin u ur probably still practicing!! Bye fuckerz!
Ben (ex paradise/ now tequila) - im not really a slag i only make love under candle light, with rose petals on the bed and with Barry white setting the mood in the background.
I dont believe in sex before marriage, but divorce is a @#$%&!
Anywayz soon 2 b a father with the love of my life so wish me a happy future, come back 4 the wedding.
bye bye bitches!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: August 15, 2004 02:00PM

If anyone still things these people are "really nice" after seeing the two posts above then put your hands up!
Why should I point out their bad points when they are doing such a great job of it themselves?
Keep up the good work folks!

Posted by: ant and ben ()
Date: August 15, 2004 02:21PM

The thing is all we´re out for is jus a good time and a laugh, u jus need to get a life and live a little you grumpy muther @#$%&. Only cos you cant get a shag dont put us down for doing what u cant get. Anyway u boring twat im off down the beach now while your gonna stay at your computer and carry on being a sad fuckin virgin. BYE @#$%&!!!!!!!!!!

Date: August 15, 2004 02:43PM

You folks really are predictable! Nice to know we can rely on you two to shoot yourselves in the foot! ;-)

Posted by: $ARAH ()
Date: August 15, 2004 02:51PM

chris...........just Shut UP!!!!!!!!!!!

and gemma don't even waste your time replying to those stupid little slappers babe....your well above them.................
LUV YA Sarah xxx

Date: August 15, 2004 03:01PM

For a minute there $arah, I thought you had something interesting to add...but I was wrong!

Posted by: G.James ()
Date: August 15, 2004 04:03PM

For ****´s sake!!
Why didn´t you go to Piccadilly!? It was much more chilled out there! Although a few of the bar staff/ pr´s gave me the impression they´d been around the block a few times!

Posted by: ryan(bigapple) sean(paradise) ()
Date: August 15, 2004 05:49PM

sarah i agree with u, chris dodd or whatever your fuckin name is, you need to get a life and get off the computer you pathetic little computer nerd. if all u do is sit a a desk slaggin us off you need to get ya end wet. and sarah if ever in lanzarotte come and see us. u seem like a nice girl. and chelsea and rachel sort ya fukin heads out. about the small dick thing, how do you know. how about you come out here and we will slap our choppers round ya slutty gangreen faces. oh but who the **** are ya coz we dont even fuckin know ya. explain who ya are and if weve ever fukin met ya.

Posted by: ryan(bigapple) sean(paradise) ()
Date: August 15, 2004 06:00PM

chris dodd by the sound of things all u do is slag people off and everyone who writes on this site always seems to be telling u to shut up and get a life so y dont u do the sensible thing and actually listen to them cause know one wants to hear your stupid fuckin comments so just **** off.

Posted by: Gemma S ()
Date: August 15, 2004 06:45PM

Thanks babe!!!!!!! xxx

Date: August 15, 2004 08:29PM

You sound like a couple of tough guys! You guys are single-handedly putting people off from using your bars and doing a better job of it than i can ever do! Hope to bump into some of you if they ever let you back into the UK, but seeing as you'll probably be serving me my food or a drink, don't expect a tip!
I'll help you out in one sense though, i'll leave my bin bags at the end of my drive so it'll save your skinny legs!

Posted by: $ARAH ()
Date: August 16, 2004 01:22AM

ok chris....you have a problem love and you need unplug your computer, get a vodka and jst chill out. don't reply to this cause i don't want to hear it.

And sean and ryan im just home from pdc but im comin over next summer to work so ill defo drop in on ya's. And don't even give that pleb chris the satisfation of talkin to him........xxx

Current Page: 2 of 9

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum