Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Current Page: 3 of 9
Re: the 7 slags of pdc
Posted by: jill ()
Date: September 01, 2004 12:26AM

heya guys! fucccckkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrssssss dnt think ull remeba me was in lanza last week!stayed at lee and monkeys q alot, but anyway i had an amzin time in lanza and spent almost every night at big apple(one of the best places to go)! had a really good laugh and wud well recommend it to ppl goin! the only reason you girls are getting pissd of is becoz u actually thot that shagin the guys meant sumit! ur on holiday for **** sake!!who cares!!!ryan hows u feeling anyways?monkey came round for the top u werent in!gutted!mielo i cudnt thnk u enough for ur matchmakin touch!still in contact with JT!!neva got to say bye to pete but i think he pretty much had had enough of me n e way! ah well take care guys, thnx for an amzin time!!! Jilly xxx
p.s booooooooobbbbs

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jill ()
Date: September 01, 2004 12:27AM

oh and say hey to gemma

Posted by: Maggie & Shaggy ()
Date: September 04, 2004 08:55PM

ROB- Get a brace- Goofy
CHRIS- Take urs off- Virgin
BEN- Whats up with ur cheesy grin =) Clown
SEAN- U know where u can put that tounge piercing- up ur arse
ANT- Loreal- say no more
RYAN- Get some stilts-Shorty
MIELO-Ever heard of the Atkins diet- Fat ass
PETE- REJECT!!!!!!!!!

REVENGE IS SWEET!!!!!

Date: September 06, 2004 01:35AM

Why is it that half the posts on here are slagging someone/people/something off??? surely everyone who writes on here has been out there on holiday for a good time and to have a laugh and too not come back home bitter and twisted over some bar workers/PRs etc who they may or may not of fancied and had one night stands with!! we have just returned home from our third time out in PDC and as usual had the best time ever. The staff in paradise, atomic rev, and big apple are all a great laugh, they work hard but also know how to entertain at the same time. keep up the good work you lot. Ryan (big apple) i told ya we would be in touch! have you found a replacement tray cleaner??!! have noticed your name been slated a few times, bit harsh we think and glad you made your feelings known back! (although i bet you have said or heard things about us after work, no names mentioned of course! :-) but we dont care though cause alot of it aint true and lifes to short to be miserable and not have fun anyway!! Hope your feeling better now by the way, oh and hows Chris with his 40 year old women?! Say hi to everyone for us please and will see you all soon if your still there in october.

Posted by: Ellie ()
Date: September 12, 2004 01:34PM

Hey Claire D and Tahnee,
glad u had a gud hol- just to say i totally agree with everything that uv sed!i went to pdc 4 the 6th time this august (3rd time this yr!)n luvd it.
Just wundrin if u cud help me out. at the end of ur last post u mentioned chris with a 40 year old?????you couldnt describe this chris 2 me could you????

Date: September 18, 2004 08:26PM

he he he im back ffffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssss

the 7 slags or lanzarote how u doin girls? england is bad man, im depressed alredy n the sex count is **** as well. i fink i mite hav to do a ryan n fink bout gettin married. mielo will u b my priest as well?

hope u's r all gud, still shaggin those walkin fannys. ben hav u decided to hav standards yet? hows tequilla goin? ricky son hows tits? u no im the best PR at titos, always wil b, u r no competition!

neways reply @#$%& if u eventually read this
adios copron

"AREHUCAS CON FANTA LIMON" yeh baby

john aka monkey, aka bulletproof, aka monk, aka northen bastard!

Posted by: s3xi_gurl ()
Date: September 28, 2004 09:11PM

monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how u doin! its the grls that woke ya up evry mornin wit the annoyin bburn accents!! u stil comin to our weddin then??? hehe!! u bedder txt me b!tch!!

how dare al u ppl slag off all dese guys!! a bunch of guys move abroad - they r gonna do wt ne normal lads would do - ****!! they r der to av a good time so leave em alone!! they r such a laugh, specially ryan - (ma future hubby) n mielo my best man - hu wil b no a doubt fckin my cheif bridesmaid - my sister!! thanks for a good time guys, loved every minute, if ya dont no who i am by now its sarah aka laura aka chloe aka geri(u no hu i am now ryan) hehe!! n becky!! be back soon guys, keep in touch, love Sarah n Becky xXx

Date: September 28, 2004 09:23PM

THEY R THE BUFFEST ON THE ISLAND - N I CAN ASSURE U RYAN HAS A BIG DICK

Posted by: StevePDC2005 ()
Date: September 07, 2005 01:34PM

Come on the PDC 7

Date: September 07, 2005 09:00PM

hey steve!!

u prob wnt member me, i came out to see monkey bout two weeks ago - little blonde one, anyway, just wana say i was lovin the dancin on the bar in tequila - u mark ben n monk!! haha!! have fun n keep up the good work!! ha! xx xx

Date: September 09, 2005 01:28PM

Oh yeah! I do remember looking at you when I was on the bar for some strange reason! How r u? When are you out next? im in england at the moment! So whats new? this forum is weird reading about things we've done! get back to me Stevexx

Date: September 10, 2005 06:17PM

hey!!! bloody hell, didnt think ya'd remember me!! im gd ta, how r u?? im coming out on boxing day n then in april!! was ment to come bk in two weeks on thursday for my bday but work wnt gi me the time off!! nobs!
u guys r the star attraction on this forum!! bet ya cant remember half the stuff some girls r saying uve done!! haha!! neway, have fun n carry on doing wot u do best, haha. Sarah xx

Date: September 12, 2005 12:56AM

Lol It's funny we do remember most of the stuff and things written about other barstaff we all joke about it! It's funny seeing all this stuff written about us! It's really weird when girls come up to us when we are working telling us they've read all about us and start tell ing us about things girls have said about us! Im going back tommorow cant wait now! gotta pay rent and work thats abit of a drag but come on the sun! Today I said goodbye to my sister and my nephew, that was abit upsetting so I asked her to come round before I go 2moz! It kinda sucks missing my nephew growing up when i left for lanza this year he was a tiny baby now he's crawling and getting his first tooth?! When I see him next he should be nearly walking! Im never gonna get christmas off now! I gotta come back november for a week so it dosent look good! thats gonna suck! Well whats the news Get back to me Steve xx

Date: September 13, 2005 08:38PM

hello!!
wel, u'll be back out there now sunning yourself up!! who's there now? neone come home part from monk? aww u reali r quite sweet rnt ya, dont sound half as bad as some of the girls on here make out!! no news here - its shit!! apart from my sisters baby is due in 8 weeks- wahoo, cant wait, gna be an aunty!! tell mark n sean i sed hello!! keep shagging boys!!! Speak soon, Sarah xx

Posted by: lanza possy ()
Date: September 16, 2005 08:36PM

hi sarah, i rememba u, im bens girlfriend, i saw u wi monkey, me n ben r goin 2 england next month but only for a holiday, cant w8, how r u?

Date: September 17, 2005 10:17PM

Heya

im gd thanks, apart from the shitty weather!! i know who you r, i sin u one night wth marks gf and the whipped cream in tequila! u guys r so lucky - wish i lived over there!! who is over ther now, same faces? how r u? have a good time wen u come back to england!! xx

Date: September 18, 2005 07:32PM

the whipped cream?? lol,wel roughly the same people r ere, im ok, just at wrk at the mo, bored shitless, i cnt w8 2 go on hol n av a break wi ben, gotta meet more of his family,lol, the boys r great, up 2 the same shit as always,lol, wot do u do in england?xx wen r u bak out ere? x

Date: September 18, 2005 11:46PM

yeah, u squirted it into marks gf mouth n she kissed him n he spat it all over!!lol! as if u call coming to england a holiday!! i wish i had a guy to meet his family,lol! how long have u n ben been together? wen is it your coming to england?
i do finance for a kitchen company, bit shit reali but it pays for me to go on hol so i aint bothered, lol!!
i dont know wen im next over, i didnt enjoy it as much in august, so i dunno, i stil ada laf wi monk tho! i was gonna come at xmas but im going fuengirola now - free apts, only reason, lol!!wont be hot but itll be fun!! il prb be bk next summer!! xx xx

Date: September 20, 2005 09:06PM

oh rite we wer all fukin about wi the cream we wer all fuked dat nite, ive bin wi ben ova a yr now he bought me a gucci bracelet 4 our annivers,i love him so much, his such a sweetie, how cums u didnt enjoy it dis time? woz chattin on msn wi monk the ova day n he sed his ova 4 xmas, i cnt w8 2 go 2 england, ill get 2 c evry1 agen, it waz such a laugh when i waz in england in april wi ben. but neways im off 2 wrk, n im off 2mra so wer goin on a catamaran 4 the day, n then out on the piss,lol, spk soon, xx

Date: September 21, 2005 09:07PM

i dunno, the only nights i did enjoy was the nights monk was off, and the 3 nights that frans gf was out ther!! all in all it was about a week i realy enjoyed. i had a gd time but it was probably because i was on my own - sis is pregnant now so she couldnt come!!
monk txt me yest, prob meet up with him soon!!! ben is sweet, i met him last august - 2004, wen mielo n ryan were there!! u must of been togetha then then!
were do you work? u been in lanza all ya life? anyway, hope ya had a good day on the catamaran, n dont get too drunk!! LOL!! Spk soon x xxx

Current Page: 3 of 9

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum