Re: the 7 slags of pdc
Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: September 22, 2005 11:06AM

has fran got a girlfriend??????

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: s3xi_gurl ()
Date: September 22, 2005 08:36PM

sorry, dont mean to confuse u, i was talking about fran from atlantis las lomas, sorry xx

Date: October 17, 2005 06:24PM

haha yeh fran who works in paradise, very strange i cant imagine Fran being faithful no offence if he reads this lol! xx

Posted by: Little Dancing A ()
Date: October 19, 2005 05:31PM

hello peops..........it's Alice

Filiz........ur rubbish......tx me woman!! when r u back over here?
does the dress look good?

iv had my op now....il send pics when u send me ur email...im still bruised & swollen but it hasnt even been a week yet tho!& its going down fast:have my stitches out & splint off 2mo!

is Chloe well?

u can still tx my Spanish no...i cant receive calls but can still get txs!

love me xxx

Posted by: essex girl ()
Date: October 19, 2005 07:51PM

Hey alice girl!!

its charlotte...do u remember me filiz's m8, long blonde hair quite short?? i was out in august.

hwz u bin? u not livin out there anymore?
im goin bk out in novemba...sounds like no1 guna b der! lol

anyway im goin out on da piss 2nite so spk 2 ya soon

luv char X

Date: October 20, 2005 03:32PM

hey carmen girl didn't know you lived in lanza, my friends are there at the minute and they said the weather is grand! do you know me you sound firmiliar? yeah everyone knows what the carmen boys are like lol!

dont think ill be over until after christmas but im cuming over in june hopefully for the whole summer who knows!

get back at me xxx paula

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2005 03:33PM by Paula_99.

Date: October 23, 2005 05:47PM

do you work in paradise then? lucky u lanza is great visited there in feb june and august for 2 weeks so id probably recognise you to. im cuming out there in june hopefully for 6 months but wana cum out beforehand. talk soon x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2005 05:48PM by Paula_99.

Date: October 26, 2005 12:59PM

Monkey Were you in Lanza february 05 or were you home, I was there and im just thinking if I seen you. Monkey did you hear Steve is going to Greece to live in April! my 2 friends are out there and he was telling them and he's also doin PR for tropical at the minute! Sask do you live in Lanza?

xxxxx Paula

Date: October 27, 2005 10:43AM

yeah, I think Franks away home, something about his wife having a baby or something?!? Steve only doing it for two weeks but until frank comes back then he doesn't know where he's gonna work! Why Greece any reason inparticular? you should be going with them! Lanza won't be the same without steve and his partner in crime and the rest of them! when you heading over again Monkey Christmas? my mates Aynsley and Leanne are over there now and when they come back we're all gonna book to go back in March to visit steve and all before they go in April! luv paula xxx

Date: October 27, 2005 04:38PM

hey monkey is ashley still out there didnt see her when i was last there???

Date: October 27, 2005 04:38PM

hey monkey is ashley still out there didnt see her when i was last there???

Posted by: lanza possy ()
Date: October 30, 2005 01:27PM

hey alice, hows it goin honey, i aint bin on 4 sooo long, u ok? did the op go well?? dya like it?? chloes ok, but im movin out of dat apart, long story, the dress looks great fank u babe, mite b getin sumwer wi ben, went bk 2 england n met his allllll of his family this time,lol, they are all lovely tho,his mums weddin went great, she lukd lovely, sorry i aint txd u my fnes fuked, need 2 get a new one, wen u bk out ere, wot u bin up 2? u got my email add?? neway babes love ya loads xxxxx n miss u loads xxxxxx

hey essex bird,lol, char, how r u honey, ive missed u loads 2, wot u bin up 2? sorry i aint txd u my fone is fukd, heard ur cumin ova, cnt w8,lol, gona c sean agen,lol, england woz gud, met da hole family, m9ite move der sumtime nxt yr,lol, neways babe ill c u wen ur ova, me n ben mite b movin 9in 2geva, hope so,
so neways honey,love ya loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

n hi 2 evryone else dat i aint spoke 2, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: November 01, 2005 08:21PM

hey lanza possy!! lol i am good thanks girl, hwz u?? yea ive missed u 2 hunny lookin 4wrd 2 cumin bk out...17 dayz 2 go n i'll b bk girl cnt w8 eva!! i've jus bin goin out clubbin n dat wit ma m8s and wrkin the same old shit realli! wot u bin up 2? u n ben gettin a place of your own awwwwww dats realli sweet im happy 4 ya babe!! u mite b movin 2 england nxt yr...well u'll soon get fed up wit it! lol its so cold ere now i fukin h8 it!!
neway girl 17 dayz n i'll cum n hunt ya dwn! lol c u wen i get der babe love ya loadz love me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: November 02, 2005 08:38PM

hey beckster i am frm chadwell dont know if u no where that is? its near lakeside shoppin centre, where u frm in essex? x

Date: November 06, 2005 11:16PM

cool i no where dat iz, wen u nxt out in lanza? i go 17th nov!!
neway i am off nw goin up ikon 2nite
xXx

Date: November 14, 2005 11:29PM

cool!...i got 3 dayz till i go bk! me and my m8s r thinkin of goin out 2 malia nxt yr! yeah i go dwn ikon alot know loadz a ppl dwn there...well enjoy ur move 2 lanza hey i mite even meet ya if ur still out there the nxt time i cum ova which shood b soon after this visit! xx

Date: January 17, 2006 05:10PM

Every time I try and get on tha site my computer freezes!!! cry cry im missing all the gossip!! xxx

Date: January 17, 2006 05:25PM

oooo missing something?? I was on the site once really good do you own it my chum always goes on. my computer is messed up it keeps blocking me from going on.

xxx

Date: January 17, 2006 05:32PM

Huh do you know me?

Posted by: Keeley ()
Date: January 18, 2006 11:03PM

hey brighton's finest was over in pdc in july. dont recognise ya name but not good with names anyway. loved big apple a lotta nice ppl there, paradise and 928 were good 2. went over 4 new year ollie has left but there are 2new girls becky and laura both really lovely girls, karim has left paradise and is working for tex-mex, garrad is there along with sean as you know and siqco and alex(think thats his name) are still but the ladies man jamie (or so he tinks) has left too.am going out in may to stay hopefully tinks everybody says that tho, everyone wants to go back. lol

Keeley, Essex. xXx

Current Page: 4 of 9

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum