Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Current Page: 5 of 9
Re: the 7 slags of pdc
Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: January 23, 2006 12:02PM

hey everyone whoever thinks I posted on that site i didn't it was someone messing around on my computer. I don't even know ollie and why would I say that about steve he's a wee huni! if I was gonna write something like that I wouldn't use my own computer anyway lol Glad to see people being nice on this site for a change lmao!

hey Diane I think i met you in the big apple one night do you've blonde hair? or maybe it was someone else.I visited lanza in june and august!

hey keeley howz becky and laura are getting on?I met them in Paradise in June, they were saying on this forum a while back they were going to lanza good to see they're settled!

P@ul@ xo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Keeley ()
Date: January 23, 2006 10:21PM

Hi P@lu@,
Becky and Laura were fine when i was out there? think everything is going according to plan. Both loverly girls arn't they. When you out there next then?

Keeley XxX

Date: January 24, 2006 10:47AM

ok darling you think what you like doesn't bother me, i don't have to justify myself to anyone.

keeley, yeh they are really nice where they working The big Apple? em not sure when im out there next was planning on going to Benidorm for a change but might just end up in lanza as usual. when you out next?

paula xo

Date: January 24, 2006 09:34PM

Paula,
Yea they both working at The Big Apple well they were last time i checked asume nothing has changed since then. Think i am going back out there in late april/early may to stay if i can get a job.

Where about are you from?

Date: January 26, 2006 10:32AM

Hey Keeley, was thinking about going over and working myself there for a while dunno whether or not I would stick it though! are you going alone? ur brave lol
I'm from Belfast how about u?

Hey Lanzalover I haven't been able to get onto the site in ages, my chum just told me whats written on it, I know everyone thinks its me but that will not stop me from going to pdc lol Ill speak to steve when I get the chance. do you know if he's back in England at the minute? xxx

Date: January 26, 2006 10:28PM

Paula yea tink im going alone, should be interesting to say the least no parting for me tho straight to work! but i tink i would stick it out, had a face like a slapped arse since i got back so it can't be much worse than it is here in sh*ty england lol!

Date: January 27, 2006 10:45AM

where u planning on working? u should definatley go for it then! sure ill look out for you next time im in lanzarote!!

xxx

Posted by: StevePDC2005 ()
Date: February 02, 2006 08:49PM

Hey everyone It's Steve i just wanted to come on and say that i dont think it is fair to be saying stuff like that about me or ollie or anyone on this site! Saying you caught something off of us! Even though most of us are careful its still not something we wanna hear! I just wanted to come on not to make myself look better but to tell you I heard about all of this a few weeks ago Filiz told me when I was on a ticket run and I knew it was bullshit but "what if" kept creeping into my mind! I had booked my flight home before all of this and when i got home to England I went straight into the clinic! I waited 2 weeks reading this post and waiting for my results and got them today that I was totally ALL CLEAR! I'm not explaining myself to whoever write this bullshit but just to let people who have slept with me know not to worry! What is with these people. And whoever found out who this was I owe them a drink! thanx girls! Keep in touch Steve!
Oh monk! gimme your mobile number give it to phil or ben we gotta meet up now we are back! last few weeks were shit over there bit stressed! you going back out there? Its fooking freezing here! Get back to me !Beav!

Date: February 07, 2006 12:57PM

hey steve tried to ring and text you but ur fones off think it's ur spanish number, I meant to tell you about all that shit on the other site it was olivia who wrote it messing about ( quite serious though) shes a bitch at times, she didn't think it would annoy u that much, how she knows ollie is beyond me i don't even know him. lol and come off it steve why wud i write that about u? Doesn't bother me who thinks it was me won't ruin my life? Was with aynsley and Leanne not that long ago and tried ringing u then too. Why u bak in England u heading back to Lanza for the summer? think Im going in June for a few months but not to work just a long holiday. Hopefully talk to you soon. hey Claire ill pass that on.

xo p xo

Date: February 08, 2006 01:30PM

who are you? i wasn't talking to u i was talking to Steve id rather not argue I think it a waste of time... Like i said I don't care what u's think! and actually I thought It was an awful thing to say too but I cant control her actions i cracked up at her and she and another girl said I was sad caring. I don't get on with her anymore anyway okey. I wudn't waste my time talking about people like that anyway, do you know me or something cuz u seen to know that "im apparently Sick and my mates are fucked up" although livi is a bit fucked up! lol

xo

Posted by: lanza possy ()
Date: February 08, 2006 04:18PM

hey this is filiz,
paula im really sorry to say u both r really fuked up, u dont say fukin fings like that on the internet wen u know that evry1 that comes to lanzarote is practically on this forum. steve came in n i waz the one that told him, like he said in the above forum. steve hun u could do so much better u dont need a twat like her or her mate, how the fuk u both fought it wouldnt annoy him, u were obvs wrong, thats a sick joke. u r fuckin messed up. ur basically tryin 2 get urself out of this mess, acting like u didnt know. my fukin arse u didnt no. anyways steve hope ur doing great in england, bens still der n im missin him loads, fink i mite go over n c him,or he sed he mite be here for valentines awww,lol. monkey hows u hun? hope ur doin gud 2.
wel gotta go now so.... speak 2 u soon, xxxx

Date: February 08, 2006 04:20PM

oh yeah, n lanzlover n lanzarotepdc, keep up the good work, lanzarotepdc ur like spys hey,lol, i totally agree with both of ya.
i wouldnt bother coming out here paula.

Date: February 08, 2006 05:27PM

cheers brightons finest,lol,
n im glad carly agrees to, paula u no the score so read n fuk off

Date: February 08, 2006 07:21PM

Paula tinks its bout time you said your goodbyes to this forum. No one likes liers and sorry but u been found out and you know it, just admit u made a mistake by doing this and its official your a coniving, bullshiter. But we'll just leave it as that and stop trying to explain yourself coz it just aint gonna work. We cant't put it blunter than that read what everyone has wrote and take it all in coz everyword of it is true. GOODBYE

Date: February 09, 2006 10:40AM

I didn't say that I didn't think it was serious, I thought it was awful, these girls didn't even know these ladz and im sure if they did they wudn't have wrote that. I am not even gonna argue like I said its pointless. I'll just tell the other girls to come on here and u can all criticise them. I honestly don't care what people think especially not on a forum. I'm not a wee bitch who's gonna sit here and point you all out one by one and be rude cuz the whole situation to me is so not my problem yous are all just looking for someone to blame...

Until this happened you were all pretty civilised so now that you heard a stupid thing on the internet that could of been any1 you have all ganged up for your own entertainment. I love lanza and I will be back so I don't know how you can think you can make me hate the place. to tell the truth I haven't even been on the site because I cannot get onto any freewebs sites at the min so I don't even know myself what is actually wrote. Steve has my number and if he wants to question me or livi let him.

Date: February 09, 2006 11:53AM

paula, no 1s trying 2 make u hate the place. just give up already, uve bin caught out. u lying bitch

Date: February 09, 2006 01:19PM

you know what Brighton's Finest I think your right although I wudn't say im digging myself in deeper im digging my (supposed to be) friends in deeper, should have just took the blame for them in the first place and it wud of been end of. ur right every1 shud be welcome to lanza I appreciate that.

Date: February 09, 2006 10:30PM

No one is saying dont go to lanza, but if you decide you wanna go, change your name and you'll be garanteed a good time but if ya dont well we shall c what happens! We are all civilised people paula were just expressing our opinions thats what forums are for? or so i thought maybe im wrong u seem to have all the answers, so u tell me!

Date: February 10, 2006 11:37AM

okey , im a lying bitch and you all "know" everything anyway... so im not gonna argue theres no point, sure why don't you all keep it up you all seem to like slabbering on a forum.

Date: February 10, 2006 11:43AM

Think about it though is there any point in anyone replying if they're not gonna say anything constructive??

Current Page: 5 of 9

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum