Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Puerto Del Carmen
Posted by: lea ()
Date: August 06, 2004 03:32PM

hiya! jst bak from Puerto del carmen! it was gud i didnt find a lot to do! but one thing i wood suggest is if u can drive hire a car and go to the Mosta Tours Ranch horseriding in Soo Near la Santa Sport it was fantastic there is sum rescue horses there! i wood definetley advise it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Holidaymaker ()
Date: August 10, 2004 05:32PM

Going to Eleana appts anyone been there? Is it clean? Should I bring clean sheets. Yes I have been to places where i wish I had.

Posted by: Tank ()
Date: August 12, 2004 06:02PM

Me and 6 mates are going to PDC on 2nd September for 1 week. Looking forward to it. So let me know the good bars \ clubs smiling smiley

cheers
T

Posted by: Claire ()
Date: August 13, 2004 08:07PM

Tank,

Best club is Cesars open till 6am, stay away from club Ibiza though!!! There are loads of bars but can definately recommend, The Big Apple, Atomic Revolution, Paradise Beach Club, Route 66, Tropical, and Charlies (but only if you like live bands!!) Hippodrome is ok but rather young age group in there!! depends if that is what you are looking for i guess. Where abouts are you staying?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum