Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Puerto del carmen
Posted by: Sarah ()
Date: March 24, 2004 12:08AM

I had the best holiday experience in Puerto Del Carmen. I would highly recommend any1 to go. The night life is top notch me and my sis were out every night mainly in 'The Big Apple,' all the bar staff are so friendly an know how to keep you goin!! hey Toby. We will definately be going back, i would consider the island to be mainly for couples or small groups of people, as I didn't really come across that many large groups of young ones, but your sure to meet a few locals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Puerto del carmen
Posted by: Aimee ()
Date: March 24, 2004 01:37PM

hey
i'm so glad u sed that cos me and my boyf are going there in may and if we like it we r thinkin of mayb lukin to go back out next year and stay there for a while cos we have no ties here. everyone we have spoken to has sed how nice it is so whos knows!

i'm just tryin to find out about costs for rental and everything there wen ur actually lliving in the place not just for a holiday but i cant seem to find nething out wud some one b so kind as to help me if ne of u can?

Posted by: steve ()
Date: March 25, 2004 04:27PM

Hi Sarah, Aimee. My partner Jackie (the Boss) and i are going to PDC early May for the first time and will certainly look up the BIG APPLE.

Everything that i have read about PDC is very good, really looking forward to our visit. Aimee i hope you too have a good holiday.

Posted by: Dawn ()
Date: April 06, 2004 04:56PM

Hi,

me and 4 of ma mates are going to lanzarotte on the 27th May for a week, we are all really looking forward 2 it, what date in may are you lot going?

Posted by: taylor-jay ()
Date: April 08, 2004 11:01PM

iv just come back from lanzarote today, and went to THE BIG APPLE every night. my mate pulled TOBY and i slept with one of the PR lads called chris. hes got a shaved head, diamond earring and deep husky essex accent. i may b pregnant with his baby and hav no way of contacting him, so if anyone is goin 2 the big apple, plz tell him taylor-jay needs 2 talk 2 u, and give him my email address... SUNDOWN8003@aol.com. this is very urgent, his baby needs a dad. email me if u tell him or if ur going, please. i really really need to speak to him. dont forget, and please keep me posted. i love this guy, and im having his baby. thank you. x

Posted by: fatstan ()
Date: April 09, 2004 10:15AM

im sure if you hunt around,you could get a phone number for the big apple and give them a ring?
this guy is gonna get the shock of his life if some stranger walks up to him and tells him what you wrote,much better it comes from you over the phone..

good luck

Posted by: Summer ()
Date: April 10, 2004 09:05PM

EEEERRRRRR Taylor-J!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's summers how do you spell ur nam o-m-a-a-r I got the address by the way........... Missin every1 well bad spesh toby and all the dodgy marocs.... advice to ne1 goin to purto del carmen stay clear of the washer-upper at the big apple he may try to bak u into a toilet!!!!!!!!!!! keep those nix up!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Candice Baker ()
Date: April 11, 2004 12:04PM

I am disgusted at your email, why do you have to go over there when you could go down to Sinatras in Croydon. Why did you not take precautions, dont they have condoms in Lanzarote, or was you just pissed up? Dont you think you are selfish bringing up a child on your own? what do you do for a living? I and my partner have been trying for nearly two years after being together for 7 years. I think you are dirty little whore who does not deserve a baby!!!! I hope you suffer with its dirty shitty nappies.

PS who opens her legs by a few barcardi breezers.

Cant you get a lay in England?

Posted by: Sarah30 ()
Date: April 11, 2004 12:47PM

taylor-jay

I am sorry to hear about you possible prediciment, but I dont think you deserve a lecture reply like you have had from Candice - thats really gonna make you feel better I am sure!!

I have been to PDC many a time and have had to encounter these PR people, the bar staff and Morrocs trying to chat you up at every opportunity.

My mate and I went to PDC last November and one particular PR (from Centro Atlantico but not the same bar) took a shine to her and wouldnt leave her alone - when she eventually got it into this head that she wasnt interested, we soon saw his nasty side.

We dont know the full circumstances of what happened, that is your business, whether it was drink or whether your genuinely liked each other it is not up to anyone to judge you.

I hope you manage to sort this situation - you never know how things will turn out in life. I wish you the best of luck.

Take care

Sarah

Posted by: Candice Baker ()
Date: April 11, 2004 04:04PM

Hi Summer

Are you the lady from Norwich with the coloured boyfriend who went Kos two years ago did you go on the Greek night and end up getting drunk with a couple from Mottingham and us from Crayford. I had a pink dress on and my boyfriend was 6ft tall. What a laugh that was. Eh.

Candice
Date: April 11, 2004 04:29PM

No sorrry wrong person!!!!! Missin the big apple soooooooo much!!!!!1 gettin my photos dun TJ btw did u find ur camera?

Date: April 16, 2004 07:15PM

Just got back from Lanza PDC yesterday and Chris is still working there, I know what one you are talking about he's the Essex boy been working there for about 3 months.... better give him a call Taylor-J!!!

Loved the Big Apple, Toby is a hunk!!! Any chick who goes to Lanza must check out this talent!!

By the way, there is a very dodgy PR guy who works outside the Atlantico Plaza called Steve (kind of reminds me of David Brent from the Office) and is a PR for 'Fire' club.... I think!! Does anybody happen to know his email address out there cause I have to contact him? Tell him Aussie bird needs to know.

Take care and party hard peeps!!

SJ

Date: April 27, 2004 09:03PM

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhh Fire possibly the worst Bar eva we got tuk there on our first nite nnnnnnnnnoooooo neva agen

Posted by: Paulo ()
Date: June 17, 2004 03:28AM

Puerto del Carmen it's wunderful i stay there in august and i like it so muchSummer wrote:

> AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhh Fire possibly the worst Bar eva we got tuk
> there on our first nite nnnnnnnnnoooooo neva agen

Posted by: Liz ()
Date: June 18, 2004 12:04PM

Hi Aimee,

I totally sympathise with you. I'm trying to get out there for a while as well and trying to find somewhere to stay - it's a nightmare. I think the best thing to do is book a two week package deal and try to find somewhere whilst you're out there.

I've just come back from p.d.c in early June and I miss it so much. Met a great guy out there (works in Charlies) but he hasn't got a phone and I only managed to get the number of one PR guy who works in The Hippodrme! Hopefully he might be able to help me find somewhere to live!!!

Posted by: Pam ()
Date: June 18, 2004 03:49PM

Hey, Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the Bitacora Apps are like in Puerto del Carmen, going there in a couple of weeks and have heard mixed reports!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!

Posted by: Leanne ()
Date: June 19, 2004 12:36AM

Hi Pam

I stayed in Bitacora in April and I'm going back for 4 weeks in April. The appartments are nice, everything is very clean and staff are lovely and very helpful. While I was there there was some entertainment but not every night. May be more over summer months.

Only down side of bitacora is that its at the top of cardiac hill. Its very steep and may startle you at 1st but once you have conquered it a few times you will realise its not so bad.

If you have any questions you think I could help with just ask.

Leanne

Posted by: lu ()
Date: June 20, 2004 10:59PM

wheres the big apple?? is it any good? also this is a really dumb question but are the dress codes like? what can/can't wear over there?

ahhhh going over thursday sooooo excited!

Posted by: Pam ()
Date: June 21, 2004 01:06PM

Hey Leanne
Thanks for the reply you have put my mind at ease!!!!!! As long as they are clean I don't mind!
Just one more question, I am going on 1st July. What weather can I expect? Some have said that it's very cloudy!?

Pam

Posted by: Leanne ()
Date: June 21, 2004 11:37PM

Hi Pam

Was a bit cloudy in April but from what I hear the weather is good over there at the minute. In the mid 80's. It can get quite breezy though and can be cool at night so would suggest you pack a cardi or light jacket for the evenings just incase.

Saying that I never really used mine while I was over because it was just presently cool not cold. My friend however must not be just as warm blooded coz she wore one a few nights.

Hope you have a really good time I can't wait for the 5th August to come round so I can get back over. Let me know how you got on when you get back.

Have fun,
Leanne

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum