Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Puerto del carmen
Posted by: Ash and Suzi ()
Date: July 07, 2004 11:05PM

Just back from Lanzarote, 2nd time there, fuk me it's the best place EVER! Went to the Big Apple and Hippodrome EVERY nite, talent in both is great, especially Ryan in the Big Apple, sorry if we scared u chicken! Toby, Adee, Kelly, Lee and Joseph are LEGENDS and made our drunken nights! We will DEFINITELY be back, sooner than u think!

Love the crazy Dublin girls Ash, Suzi, Rach, Donna and Jenny XxX

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: July 08, 2004 08:16PM

The Big Apple is great (if you are under the age of 25) and like RnB(the only music they play). The PR's around this area are a complete pain in the arse, same rubbish "free shots" " 2 for 1" night after night! We nicknamed walking past the area "Running the Gauntlet!". Even crossing the road didn't help as they crossed the road and gave you their drivel whether you wanted to hear it or not! If you want a bit of peace...stay away!!!

Also, ran into Chris and mentioned the Taylor Jay comments...he had heard about them from somebody else and, trust me, he was fuming and insisting he played "safe" that night then later admitted he couldn't remember her! If you want casual sex with self-obsessed cockneys who think they are gods gift, then head for the Big Apple. My advice is to look at them BEFORE you get drunk and you'll see how "God-like" they look!

Posted by: lori ()
Date: July 09, 2004 10:41AM

haha sounds fun NOT thank god i am going with my other half i found i had the same problem in kavos last year , towards the end of the holiday i was basically telling them to f off and walking away got soooo sick and tired of it

Posted by: Leanne ()
Date: July 09, 2004 01:20PM

Oh yes. I'l really be checking the stamina of the PR people in that wee stretch. I'm going for a month and will be interesting to see how long it takes them to get the picture that when i know where i want to go i wont be swayed.

Have to say credit where credit is due. The is a lovely girl who reps for the hippodrome. And while she tried on the 1st night when we told she had no hope she was very friendly. Every night she say hi and just asked if we fancied going in but no excessive pressure or nastiness when we said no. Needless to say we just had 2 let her take us in after a few nights coz she was a breath of fresh air. We even convinced ppl to pass the lads who could never be loved by another as much as they are by themselves (everyone knows who i mean) and go straight 2 her!

Can wait to go back to PDC though. Looking forward to a great month and some wonderful new experiences i hope.

Posted by: Ash and Suzi ()
Date: July 09, 2004 03:02PM

Ur probably talking about Debbie that works for Hippodrome, SUCH a nice girl, she always asked us where we were going as well and never hassled us to come in. The PR people got the picture with us though after a week and knew where we were going every nite so didn't bother us much after that.

Posted by: clare ()
Date: July 27, 2004 06:17PM

Just got back from Lazarote on Thursday (22nd July) place is fab, i went to Big Apple every nite and Ceasers they both great, but i see Toby comes up alot ha ha ha, is there a girl he aint snogged!! Does anyone know Pete behind bar?? i dont see him mentioned, Manc lad? id like to hear comments

Posted by: natalie ()
Date: July 27, 2004 06:38PM

hiya i got back on wed the 21st had a brilliant time! did you manage to mee tthe pr's at the paradise beach club end? and the lot at atomic revolution?

Date: July 28, 2004 01:46PM

hiya natalie was that to me?? if so i went to Paradise once but knew ppl at BA and Ceasers better so went there every nite

Date: July 28, 2004 06:16PM

yes it was for you. it was wierd in ceasers. did you meet ryan and aid in big apple?

Date: July 29, 2004 01:32PM

Yeah Ryan the waiter?? and Adee the Manager you mean?? yeah i did!When i was there Ryan worked behind the bar for a nite ha ah ha bless him he was sooo smashed and not very good but he tryed!! He spent 2 hrs at end of nite ON THE BAR just dancing with his shirt off! u planning on going back mate? what was weird about ceasers? i dint like it much but we knew ppl in the so just went to say hi and at end of nite when big apple shut about 4ish which is when it got busy

Date: July 29, 2004 01:35PM

yeah bless ryan he was cute! he lived with some of the paradise staff didint he? shaun and milo from atmic revolution. i dunno ceasers wa just mental some nites, alot of the pr's went in after work. when where you there then? id love to go back cnt this year as im going away in august

Date: August 02, 2004 10:23AM

I was there from 8th July to the 22nd July, we stayed at the Flora appartments which were not that nice but we met some great ppl there some of the PR and bar staff ppl lived there which is how we got to know em!? apparently the weather is really hot there at the mo a guy i met there emailed and told me it was 50 odd degrees on Monday!

Date: August 03, 2004 01:24PM

yes i heard that too? you where there the same time as me? where did you go?

Date: August 04, 2004 04:34PM

Hi Natalie well it looks like i was there same time as you yeah? as i said i only went to Big Apple and Ceasers most nites

Posted by: bob ()
Date: August 09, 2004 06:04PM

oh you what about the dirty antics you got up to you dont say anything about me and pete big us up a little!xxx

Date: August 09, 2004 09:07PM

whats your real name bob??

Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: August 09, 2004 09:25PM

Sounds like the "weiner" bob needs "bigging up" Natalie! Somebody please make something up about how the saddo Bob is "oh, so cool!"
Is it any surprise that nobody has mentioned him so far?
Where do you work Bob? Are you the PR for "Lani's" by any chance?
Dismal!!!

Date: August 10, 2004 09:23AM

Well i think that was to me Natalie as i know Bob and Pete and they are great lads (CHRIS!), I can big u up as much as u like Bob you were fantastic (im sure you know what i mean winking smiley) Pete darling your damn fine too, so enough of the nastiness hey ppl's
xxx

Date: August 10, 2004 09:26AM

Oh and Bob DIRTY ANTICS.............ME?? ha ha ha, i have three words for you! Pot Kettle and Black
X

Posted by: bob ()
Date: August 10, 2004 10:16PM

This chris is a funny @#$%& bless you fella your in for a shock all good though mate we know each other anyway just gunna keep you habging a bit you working all this week or got a night off!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum