Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Cesar's Lanzarote's Best Nightclub
Posted by: Steven ()
Date: August 16, 2004 03:00PM

Seriously, is it just me or is cesar's the best night club in PDC? Last year we went to PDC and were in cesar's for all 14 nights, this year we were in Cesar's for 12 night's though as we stayed in twice. Disco Ibiza plays god tunes and is well set up but it never really gets going, which is a shame as it COULD be a great club. My favourite part of Cesar's is the locals, Edwar my funny Senegal mate, Michael my spanish break dancing mate and the newest edition Andre the chinese break dancer. Anyone that went to Cesars from July 29th to August 12th would have seen us three break dancing, i was the one that was doing back flips and front flips etc. If anyone saw us or met us then leave a msg as it would be cool to talk to people that we either met or saw, hope to hear from you soon, Steven. (The BreakDancer) winking smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum