Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Moonlight Bay (nightclub)
Posted by: Rick ()
Date: July 26, 2004 03:29PM

Hi

Can anyone tell me anything about the Moonlight Bay? I have a chance to go and work there as a compere but would like some unbiased advice before making a final decision.

All I really know about it is that it´s a kind of comedy club and not open to the public but by ticket from reps (?).

Have you been there? Nice place? Nice people etc etc etc...

Any experiences of the place would be very helpful.

Regards
Rick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Moonlight Bay (nightclub)
Posted by: Lisa 26 ()
Date: August 14, 2004 12:20PM

hi rick....

im one of the reps here and i can say moonlight bay is a nice place we have a night there on a tues...the staff are fantastic too...very friendly!

Lisa x

Re: Moonlight Bay (nightclub)
Posted by: Rick ()
Date: August 16, 2004 03:19PM

Thanks Lisa

What exactly goes on there?
One person said that it´s not a comedy club but more of a review bar.
I know it holds around 300 or so (so I´m told) and I´m also told that it is a ticket only place and not generally open to the "walk in" public trade. True?

How busy are you over there at the moment. So far we are having a rough time of it here. Too few tourists and too many expensive bars.

Rick.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum