Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
amazing place
Posted by: Ellie, fran, amy n phil! ()
Date: August 02, 2004 09:00PM

The four of us have recently got back from a week of fantastic sunshine, and a mad 7 days. two of us had been 5 times previously but the other two it was the first time! We had a crazy week, including trips to the hospital, lost return tickets and the like, but it was all good fun!We met some amazing people, amy n phil for the 1st time n el n fran met uo wi old buddies!adie, tommo,katy, toby, chris, pete n the bird from wakefield in big apple(who i got smashed and cried to because i didn't want to go home!)Then matt, tim, dave, chris and chris in picadilly, tony from waikiki, mike from disco ibiza(previously known frm paradise!)frank form paradise.Debbie from hippodrome was a sweetie, and the nicest PR u'l find. Everyone was fantasic, especially the girl from disco ibiza who gave amy an inhaler and stopped her passing out.
What are people on about ibiza for???its all to mad for us. Lanzarote was perfect- friendly people, workers and holiday makers alike, perfect weather, the best strawberry daquiris in waikiki and big apple, what more could 4 girls want??We felt safe at all times (obviously you have to keep yourself safe) and despite our little hiccups such as loosing our return home tickets, we had an amazing time, and hopefully it should only b a few weeks before we are back out there again? If anyone remembers us (we were pretty distinctive)especially with ellie wearing just a black an white stipy bikini on her last nite with fishnet tights-it was a dare!) then give us a shout, would be wicked if we knew ya!
To anyone whos goin- have a fantastic time and give Chris hogan from Big apple a shout coz he's a rite laugh (essex boy!)
adios!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: amazing place
Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: August 02, 2004 09:38PM

It seems that nobody has the chance to meet fellow holidaymakers, the PR's don't let anyone else get a word in!
Is it just me or does it seem that everyone just go's to "hang off" the PR's to look "popular"???

Posted by: Ellie, fran, amy n phil ()
Date: August 02, 2004 09:46PM

my god, what is your problem???Nealry eveything you write is so negative.And i think it is just you.
We met tons o people on holiday like us.
Has a PR upset u or something- u seem to really hate them

Posted by: a_kleiv ()
Date: August 14, 2004 01:51AM

Hi!!!
I have been in puerto del carmen for three months. Worked there. I loved it too...
Did some of you ever met a boy called phillip? hmmm....nice onesmiling smiley

Posted by: Claire ()
Date: August 14, 2004 03:04PM

I did meet someone called Phillip but whether its the same one god knows!! He works out there and is a barman at apartments pool bar!! same one? or someone different?!!

Posted by: a_kleiv ()
Date: August 15, 2004 10:11PM

Hmm........don`t think it`s him. He was working at Hippodrome, as a PR!!!!!!

Posted by: Ellie, fran, amy n phil! ()
Date: August 16, 2004 07:17PM

When were you guys all out in lanza???

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum