Posted by: Leanne ()
Date: July 26, 2004 10:52PM

Hi Natalie,

If you mean the one in PDC I have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beach club paradise.
Posted by: natalie ()
Date: July 27, 2004 05:48PM

yes i do when did you go? did you mee tthe owner paul?

Posted by: Janice ()
Date: July 27, 2004 05:58PM

Scouser?

Date: July 27, 2004 06:05PM

yes do you know him?

Date: July 27, 2004 06:09PM

Ya i was there earlier in the summer months he was there with g.friend and 2 kids.

Date: July 27, 2004 06:11PM

is it the same paul? didnt know he had kids?hasnt he lived out there a while?

Date: July 27, 2004 06:18PM

yeah he said that he was there 7 or 8 years but you wouldnt know, few days later she saw hm in the town with a girl and 2 kids like they were over on hols to see him, and it mighta been his sis but you wouldnt know. we went into paradise every nite great laf! did you meet paul when you were there?

Date: July 27, 2004 06:20PM

yeah i met him!! how old did he tell you that he was? hes the owner with carmel isnt he? i thought he was an alright guy, very smooth! when where you there?Janice wrote:

Date: July 27, 2004 06:25PM

Didnt ask him his age, yeah he said he owned the place he was always up front by the door with the bouncer or chatting to people making sure everyone was alrite. I was there start of July.

Date: July 27, 2004 06:28PM

i was told he owned it too. i was there 7th jul to the 21st. did ya ever properly speak to him? told me he was 28.

Date: July 27, 2004 06:36PM

Ya spoke for about half an hour small talk but it was busy he was comin and going seemed nice + genuine not a sleeze. ya he looks like hes 28. he always made sure we got 2 for 1.

Date: July 27, 2004 06:40PM

did you go away with friends then? he could be a sleaze when he wanted, he sometimes had wierd mood swings when he didnt get what he wanted. very nice looking though! was gunna give me his number but got poorly on my last night gutted!

Date: July 27, 2004 06:47PM

Yeah went with friends, how long has he worked there? ya he was cute, you could track his no or email paradise beach club they have a website, just to say hi and how much of a laf you had!

Date: July 27, 2004 06:51PM

i dnt think he has worke there that long he did pr on other bars.how do you track down his number? i dnt think that they reply to emails. just really gutted cos arranged to meet them all at ceaser's on the last night and fell really ill! you planning on going back there at all? how old are you if you dnt mind me asking?

Date: July 27, 2004 07:15PM

Im 25, dunno if ill be going away again this year unless i win the lotto! you could send a letter to hm just put his name on it get the address on the website for paradise and send hm pics of when u were there and tell hm u were sick the last nite. no harm in that. and give hm your no in the letter then.

Date: July 27, 2004 07:26PM

he'll prob think im obsessed in him if i do that. what is the web site address any way? i did get to know him quite well one night but just saw it as him being a typical bloke! which aparmtnets did you stay in then? we stayed in the parque tropical, they where really nice and really close to the night life.

Date: July 27, 2004 07:29PM

i cnt bloody spell today1 dunno whats wrong with me!!

Date: July 27, 2004 08:16PM

Found it on Google for you
its on www.DiscoverLanzarote.com

Paradise Beach Club
Centro Comercial Columbus
Puerto del Carmen
Lanzarote
Id love to go back! anything for a holiday!!!!!!!!

Date: July 27, 2004 08:27PM

av been on that site before but didnt get an email back! id love to go bak to, tomorrow if i cud, i felt so relaxed there, i really enjoyed it! what other bars did you visit? i wonder if paul does have kids???

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum