Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Beach club paradise.
Posted by: Janice ()
Date: July 27, 2004 08:36PM

Send them a postcard!
Used to go to the Big Apple, dunno bout the kids its a bit confusing if they were with each other im sure shed be living with him or visa versa, but sher arent all men confusing it coulda been one of the other lads gf and he mite a been helping her!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: natalie ()
Date: July 27, 2004 08:58PM

big apple was linked to paradise, did you meet aid n ryan? we used to go to atomic revolution it was so funny!! really wanna go back was so closeto not coming home. why do i have to fall for a guy that prob wnt even remember me hes had that many girls since! where you from any way?

Posted by: Leanne ()
Date: July 27, 2004 09:31PM

Hi Natalie & Janice

Glad you both had a great time. Natile I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to come home. I felt like that in April. Just couldn't kick the feeling that I needed to go back. So im heading back over next thursday for a month and I cant wait. Have to say I loved paradise. The people there are lovely and really helped make my holiday. But as with anywhere you go there are certain people that dont know when to take no for an answer! You can be sure I'l be there next thurs night as soon as I've checked into my apartments.

Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: July 28, 2004 01:13AM

Again Natalie and Janice! GET A LIFE!

Date: July 28, 2004 11:49AM

hiya leanne, so you on holiday for a month then? who are you going with? you will have to say hello to them all from me! your so lucky to be going back!! where are you staying then? we stayed in the parque tropical apartments just round the corner from paradise. so you go tomorrow or next thursday? who did you exactly get talking to out there then?

Date: July 28, 2004 11:57AM

again chris, who asked you!

Posted by: no name ()
Date: August 02, 2004 07:38PM

paul is a bell end, he does not own paradise just tells everyone he does.carmel owns paradise n paul is the manager. dont work for him eva,everyone over here has quit bcos of him.

Date: August 02, 2004 08:07PM

thought they where joint owners? why did everyone quit? is he that awful?

Posted by: Mary ()
Date: August 02, 2004 09:07PM

God Chris this is a Forum about Lanzarote let the girls have there chat your all hot and bothered maybe you should get a Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: no name ()
Date: August 02, 2004 11:06PM

they all quit bcos he moans and moans and moans if ur not makin enuf money for him. carmela is the main owner, i fink paul has bout 5%. he is a propa cock wen u work for him. no many of the people on this island like him. but wen he is prĂ­n he is awesome, thats y they call him killer

Date: August 03, 2004 01:22PM

why do they call him killer? i heard he isnt good to work for but thatas his job isnt it. he gets hassle so passes it down the line. when did you work there?

Posted by: ringo ()
Date: August 05, 2004 01:56PM

DODGY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: August 05, 2004 10:54PM

whos dodgy?

hes a wanker!
Posted by: nathan ()
Date: August 12, 2004 06:43PM

i was on holiday in july and personally i thought he was a wanker too! thought too much of him self if you ask me!

CHRIS DODD
Posted by: RAZZA ()
Date: August 20, 2004 07:45PM

AGAIN CHRIS DODD IS A BELL

Posted by: Ash ()
Date: August 20, 2004 08:43PM

Ohmygod Bcp was such a brillliant laugh i was in lanzerote with my boyfriend from july 3rd until july 17th and we had such a time! Bcp really made it a great holiday cant wait to go backRAZZA wrote:

> AGAIN CHRIS DODD IS A BELL

Posted by: no name the 2nd ()
Date: August 25, 2004 07:33PM

i agree "no name" as i was working for paul for 6 weeks and he is a moany so and so!!!! he isnt the owner he is the manager and that as far as he will get there!!!!

big apple, habbana cafe and hippadrome are all under the same managment as paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some of the workers in Paradise are arseholes aswell but i'll not put any names down i think they left cause they were getting hasseled by paul!!!!

Posted by: laurs ()
Date: August 25, 2004 11:43PM

hey guys im jus back frm pdc and had the BEST time ever! so depressed to come home(irl)! spent every nite till bout 3 in paradise, even got free tshirts! sonnie and sean were sucha laf and so fine! anyone able to tell me the name of the song that got them all dancing on the bars??? i think its "pappy judo" or summin like that but i really wanna get it so if anyone knows the song im on bout please please let me no who its by or watever! cheers! cant wait to go back!

Posted by: maya ()
Date: August 29, 2004 12:05AM

would just like to inform you all, Paul does not own Paradise with Kamel he is the manager and not a good one at that, hes a shagger and sleazes over anything witha pulse and they call him killer for that reason, hasnt got a girlfriend or 2 children not ones that he knows about anyway, so anyone else thinking of going there dont bother

Posted by: jesse ()
Date: August 31, 2004 06:05PM

the song is called pappi chulo and is by lorna / dj lorna and is on the dj rivers album!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum