LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
WARNING TO ALL GIRLS! (Especially Teenage Ones)
Posted by: craig0099 ()
Date: September 14, 2004 10:31PM

Just wanted to warn any of you young girls to stay away from a bar called Atomic revolution in Puerto del carmen! don't know whether any one else has been there recently but from what i have read and saw whilst i was over there these blokes seem to prey on young impressionable teenager girls. they seem to be good at making these young girls believe they are something special when really they are just the shag of the week! sorry girls but its true and felt as an honest more responsible guy you all need to know before it ends in disaster! just take a look at the forum, - Search: Atomic revolution, All Forums. Looks like some of these girls have now realised what these guys are like. Lads why do u insist on making us all look bad by behaving in such an immature way! girls seriously just be careful, anyway there are plenty of other nice blokes like me around when u r on your hols!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum