Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Big Apple & the 7 slags!
Posted by: Kevin ()
Date: September 10, 2004 08:10PM

Eleven of us went to this bar in August. Ben, Ryan and Buzz Lightyear/Dale Winton couldnt have given us a better time.

They moved people so we could sit down every night which could be a little embarrasing as we started to look like villians in the end!

The beer was cheap and the vodka plentiful so no complaint there.

A really friendly bunch of blokes.

The Waikiki bar is next dor and that was cheap as well, give them both a try.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Apple & the 7 slags!
Posted by: mandy ()
Date: September 11, 2004 12:31PM

can i just say that i dont really agree with you when it comes to saying the big apple is good! I have just returned from lanzarote and thought the place was hot,sweaty and full of people on drugs! but if thats your kind of thing guys then fair enough. oh yeah i will say one good thing about the place the music was okay! x

Posted by: oh mandy! ()
Date: September 11, 2004 06:05PM

Oh mandy glad to hear that not everything was bad! when a island gets to an average of 40c each day and lots of people dancing it tends to get a little hot in the bar as for people on drugs i dont think so just people having a good time maybe a little drunk im not quite sure what makes you think that they were the big apple is easly the best bar in pdc great atmosphere when its bouncing all the staff are fun and freindly even security which is unusual for bouncers to be (hi ben!x) so anyone going to pdc we recommend this bar!x

kelly & sarahxx

Posted by: Ash and Suzi ()
Date: September 11, 2004 07:27PM

Big Apple was great!!

Posted by: Rachel ()
Date: September 12, 2004 07:11PM

The Big Apple was great! I went with my sister and her 2 kids and they found us a table outside everynight. The guys couldn't have been nicer. Wish I was back there!

Rachel & Kelly

Posted by: Tonytone ()
Date: September 13, 2004 02:18PM

Well Im gonna be there in just over a week, and am really glad to hear there are at least a couple of more 'seedy' bars as I started to feel that Lanza was like sleepy hollows on prozac but in the sun!
I just hope there really ARE some drugs to be found for a holiday laugh! And I dont mean prozac! or should I take my own?

Posted by: ZOE ()
Date: September 18, 2004 03:14PM

DID ANYONE GET WITH ANY OF THE THE 7SLAGS?????

Posted by: kent girls! ()
Date: September 18, 2004 09:49PM

Yes i spent a week with ben from big apple hes the bouncer hes a sweetie
he was really nice to me and my friends cant wait to go back christmas to see him his mate he lives with pete he is a little bit crazy i saw him with a few girls during my stay he loves it!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum