Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Girls for a laugh!!!!
Posted by: Salthill9 ()
Date: December 15, 2004 06:01PM

Hi there everyone in sunny Lanza!!
Well my brother (17) and I (26) are going to Lanza for Christmas ...we're bringing our Dad but don't worry baout him.
Anyway being the wild irish boys that we are we were wondering where are the best bars to go to meet cool fun loving ladies!!!!!
So if ur gonna be in lanza tell us the places to go !!!
and please may the sunshine for the week .....have to top up that tan!
Thanks a million

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Girls for a laugh!!!!
Posted by: Sarah-Lou ()
Date: December 15, 2004 09:34PM

hey ther, the best bars have to be paradise, big apple n tequila - ba n tequila in cc atlantica - full of bars, n theres a lap dancing club as wel - u guys would probably lyk it! lol! The staff in paradise n big apple r quality!! cesars is a gud club - i think its opened back up nw, nt too sure, n disco ibiza isnt too bad either - pizzas are great in there tho! have a nice hol, sure ull come bk wi a nice tan! love me x x x

Re: Girls for a laugh!!!!
Posted by: Ellie ()
Date: December 15, 2004 10:56PM

Depends what you like to be honest!! The temple is an irish bar so maybe that would be a good start. It aint the best bar tho to be honest!Good for karaoke n drinks might be 1 euro cheaper but personally id prefer to pay a euro extra!!

If your into live music and not so much of a night when you want to get WRECKED then charlies is good.They always have 2 live bands on at 10ish and they sing everything from train to toploader. There is a crazy bongo man too who is amazing to watch!

Then for friendly staff- fit birds - plenty oof bevvies - and a mad nite, head for the busiest bars- which is always Big Apple, then paradise just down the road.

Clubwise id have to disagree with disco ibiza - seems to be abit spanish in all the englishness lol!!but hey ur in spain so each to their own i suppose.

As sarah said Cesars might be open again now and thats open til 6ish so you're all set!!

Not in centro are ruta 66 and tropical, good bars, abit more impersonal than big apple, paradise etc but good all the same!

Have fun!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum