Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
club paradise
Posted by: pigger007 ()
Date: February 27, 2005 01:20AM

hiya,

me n some friends just came back from lanz 4 our 4th time running, and we still love it there.

Tequila bar is sorted if u look like a random hardcore trev/chav or just a nelly lookalike (which i dont) but 1 of the barmaids there....Kate is well nice and keeps you safe. otherwise we'd spend time in club paradise and popping over 2 big apple once in a while. paradise is a bit quiet at times but the bar ppl r wikid and when it gets going with people and the music gets pumping you just cant beat it.

Always able 2 get free drinks and shots!!!

Big hello to kaya (bad spelling) shes wikid but soon to leave as far as i know... leaving for the world of ibiza sad smiley
and Jenny, ex dancer from another club <-- she has some moves! go and drool!

Especially good when u get pulled up on 2 the bar tops with them and get 2 dance ur ass off jigging next 2 them.

FAF!

Simon, oli, bex, rosie

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum