Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
only 6 weeks & 4 days to go
Posted by: bristol_geezer ()
Date: May 08, 2005 09:11PM

Sorry to boast but only 6 weeks and a bit to go before i jet off to Puerto Del Carmen for 2 hopefully long weeks. Im staying at Costa Sal the first week and Club Del Carmen the second week. Never been before so as you can imagine Im really loking forward to it, Is anyone else from thisforum in Puerto DC during the end of june start of july? cant wait to hit the bars and clubs. smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: only 6 weeks & 4 days to go
Posted by: SarahC ()
Date: May 09, 2005 04:11PM

Hi

Can go one better than u - I jet out to PDC 5 weeks on Thursday!! Can't wait.

Sarah

Posted by: shellie ()
Date: May 09, 2005 05:20PM

Yep i cant wait either, me n 3 mates are coming 2 pdc the end of june, 4 2 weeks, (Wish it was 4 longer)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by: nicola richardson ()
Date: May 09, 2005 05:24PM

only ten days to go for me my husband and my son. staying at the plaza azul in PDC. cOUNTING THE DAYS. A friend at work came back from tequise yesterday. great tan. Said it was a bit breezy but was welcomed because it was so hot.

Date: May 09, 2005 05:48PM

I go to Lanzarote 5 weeks on Thursday and it aint coming quick enough. we have been to tenerife twice and we loved it...is lanzarote just as good? we are sooooooooooo excited!!!!

Posted by: toni_1234 ()
Date: May 09, 2005 05:56PM

nooooooo tenerife is so much better i been about 12 times now you cant beat it but lance is good to but not as good as tenerife u see
mark

Date: May 09, 2005 11:47PM

I am expecting that Lanzarote will be a lot quieter than Tenerife. Are there any really good places to go for a drink and to meet lots of people? Also wheres the best places to eat? \i'm so excited i just cannot wait!!!

Date: May 10, 2005 10:45AM

whereabouts are you staying?

Date: May 10, 2005 10:51AM

Sorry I do apologise ignore the last post what i was meant to have said is where is everyone staying in Lanza? resort? name of hotel/appartment?

cheers

Posted by: 2sottishlassies ()
Date: May 10, 2005 02:15PM

Hiya, im staying on the outskirts of PDC (i think) im staying in Hyde Park Lane bungalows. We got this really cheap and were told its really cheap to get a taxi to the clubs and stuff. Where u stayin bristol?

Date: May 10, 2005 02:22PM

hiya,
were staying at the aquarius apartments in the old town of pdc,just a short taxi ride from centro so im not 2 bothered, Cant wait to go bk 2 lanza!

Posted by: bristolgeezer ()
Date: May 10, 2005 11:30PM

hey
well there is four of us aged 19-21 going to pdc during june 23rd - july 7th, we spend the first week at a place called Costa Sal and we spend the second week at a place called Club Del Carmen. Both appartments are timeshares which one of my friends family is involved with. As you an imagine its going to be very family orientated so its going to be a shock for all the tourist staying there when four young fun loving lads from the west country invade for the summer. We have been told though both appartments are only a short distance from the main strip of bars and clubs. Cant wait to hit all the clubs and bars we have heard so much about and cant wait to meet all the like minded lasses up for a guzzle and a larf smiling smiley LOVE IT!!!

Date: May 10, 2005 11:38PM

Oh what a shame you are going on the 23rd (we come home that day!) We could have met up and had a right laugh! We are both 21 so we could have been good party buddies! hope u have fun!

Date: May 10, 2005 11:44PM

hola

There are 4 of us and were all 19, cant wait 2 go!!!
Have u been 2 lanza b4, you'll av an ace time,
Get the free shots coming!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: May 11, 2005 10:55AM

no we have never been to Lanza before, its going to be different because in recent years we have been to Kavos, Magaluf, Kos & Ayia Napa. We have been told Lanzarote is not as hectic as other resorts like that but nonetheless it will be fantastic. I mean the small group we are going with will make the holiday and this year i fancied something different. when are you going SHELLIE?

Date: May 11, 2005 11:31AM

were coming over on the 30th of june,
Yeah lanzarote is alot more laid back than magaluf + ayia napa,but hey pdc is the best place 2 go for nightlife on the island.Paradise beach club is great and worth a visit,But centro is just as good.
We usually end up in cesars or disco ibiza later on, as they only get busy in the early hours!

Might see ova there!

Shellie

Date: May 11, 2005 12:04PM

hey Shellie

how many times u been to Lanza before? unfortunately there aint many decent websites on lanza's nitelife so the only bars and clubs we have heard of are all from word of mouth from friends and peeps on this forum. seeing that your a lanza season pro you fancy guiding four useless drunks from bristol? LOL

Date: May 12, 2005 12:38AM

I av been 2 lanza quite a few times,me and my m8's went 3 times last yr.
yeah we dont mind meeting up, we will probably be drunk 2 lol.
What time do you fly out 2 lanza?

Date: May 12, 2005 09:24AM

hey
We leave bristol airport at 3.00pm on thurs june 23rd and we touch down in Lanza about 7.00pm so as you can imagine we will have a large on on our very first nite there. Whereabouts are you from shellie?

Date: May 12, 2005 12:15PM

Hey its not long now,i so need a holiday,we sooooo excited!!!!!
Were from Rainy Manchester!
you arrive in lanza just in time then to drop your cases off and hit the bars!
then sober up on the beach the nxt day lol

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum