Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: only 6 weeks & 4 days to go
Posted by: bristolgeezer ()
Date: May 12, 2005 01:33PM

exactly 6 weeks from today we head off to sunny lanza!!!!!! cant wait, all four of us need a holiday so badly. we have been working and studying are nuts off so we need a crazy 2 weeks abroad to let our hair down and go mental oriental. Having said this none of us got any spending money between us so i think im going to have to sell all my possesions on ebay. Anyway has your appartment got a website? im curious to see how far you are from our gang, I think manchester and bristol so should go wild in PDC and have an inter city marathon all nite drinking session........hehehehe

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: shellie ()
Date: May 12, 2005 10:52PM

hey i dont think that there is a website 4 r apts.well if there is we havent seen it.I know that the apartment is in the old town near the harbour,lol,we got a cracking deal 4 the 2 weeks so i didn't expect 2 be near centro.Its only 2 secs away in a taxi anyway!
How far is ur apartment from centro,do u know?
were all skint 2,lol we av been wrking 24-7 to get r spending money together,But hey it will be worth it when we get 2 lanza in the end.
Bring it on Bristolgeezers us ladies will drink u under the table,Get that sangria flowing lol!!!!!!!

Posted by: bristol_geezer ()
Date: May 13, 2005 10:13AM

We have been told our appartment is in a place called matagorda which is about 2 mins taxi ride from centro, to be honest for the 2 weeks we are there we will probably be in centro most evenings. But having said this we have already agreed one nite we are going to go on the biggest pub/bar crawl ever!!! im talking about one drink and move on to the next one until nobody can physically walk........lol

Id like to see you girls attempt to drink us under the table, somehow i cant see it.....hehehe

Posted by: shellie ()
Date: May 13, 2005 12:40PM

yeah ive been 2 matagorda b4,it's alot more quiter,pdc beach has more 2 offer,but i wouldn't suggest going on a peddle boat the morning after a big night out lol.
But like u said its only a taxi ride away.Hey theres a mcdonalds aswell in matagorda it does not do milkshakes like over here,but hey it sells beer instead lol.
Yeah we will probably be in paradise or centro aswell.Might c ya there on this bar crawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: May 13, 2005 02:19PM

get on! McDonalds which sells beer, that sounds like breakfast of champions. Anyway we are going to hold you to that offer of trying to drink us under the table, you shouldn't of said that because the boyz are fired up now..........LOL

anyway whereabouts in manchester are you from? have you got any pictures of your lot? we are in the process of building a website to big up our hioliday to Lanza, it will be quality once its finished.

Speak soon

Date: May 15, 2005 12:55PM

Hi Mitch. flying from newcastle on 19/5/05. Staying at the plaza azul in pdc. Been checking the weather and its cloudy and windy. GREAT

Posted by: emma ()
Date: May 22, 2005 09:58PM

omg me and my mate r going the exact same day to puerto del carmen! yip sound the same, hitting the clubs etc. c ya there
xx ps so excited too!

Date: May 22, 2005 11:42PM

Hi emma

what dates are you in PDC for? and where are you staying?

cheers

Posted by: Emma + Rachel ()
Date: May 23, 2005 09:33AM

We r at lanza the 7th-21st of july!so excited!talk about it every day!we r stayin in the diamond club calypso.c ya in the bars!!!

Posted by: Emma and Rachel ()
Date: May 23, 2005 10:22AM

soz we r so stupid!were not going the same day!soz, we r so excited we didnt even look at what day u posted ur email!oh well have a gd time!
x

Date: May 23, 2005 01:18PM

LOL
No worries, anyway cheers for signing our guestbook on our website, didnt see your name there emma..LOL

Date: May 28, 2005 01:21PM

only 3 weeks and 5 days to go!!! roll on

Posted by: HAMMA ()
Date: May 30, 2005 01:10PM

ALRITE MATE AV BEEN THERE RECENTLY AND IM TELLIN YOU IT IS JUS THE BEST... BEEN TO BIG APPLE, TEQUILA BAR AND DISCO IBIZA U'L LOVE IT TOO.... HOPIN TO GO THERE AGAIN VERY VERY SOON...ENJOY X X X

Posted by: HAMMA ()
Date: May 30, 2005 01:16PM

IV BEEN PDC IT IS THE BEST FOR NIGHT LIFE, BIG APPLE, TEQUILA BAR AND DISCO IBIZA THEY,RE THE BEST BARS EVERYONE KNOWS ME AND MY MATES THERE... LOVELY PEOPLE ESPECIALY THE LADS... WAS THERE A WEEK AGO PLANNIN TO GO BAK VERY SOON.... ENJOY EVERYONE WHO'S GOIN X X X

Posted by: jo nd al ()
Date: June 03, 2005 04:44PM

hi bristol geezer wer from newcastle goin on the 23rd of june! we cnt find out bout lanza. we just hope its wild. Wer up 4 one hell ov a laff nd this is only the starter as we hit zante with7 other lasses in August, lucky us. but only us 2 goin to lanza. Hope to c yas there, at least we know sum 1s goin! lol x x

Posted by: ellis ()
Date: June 03, 2005 05:48PM

only 4 weeks n 3 days to go cant wait goin to pdc n cant wait

Date: June 03, 2005 06:07PM

Hi Jo nd al

whereabouts are u guys staying in Lanza? and if u dont mind me asking how old r u guys? also u ever been to lanza before or are u lanza virgins like our little gang......LOL

speak soon

Posted by: jo nd al ()
Date: June 05, 2005 03:54PM

wer stayin in pdc, we cnt remember wat the apartments r called. we r 18 nd 17. but stil up 4 a gud laff. this is only to prepare our livers 4 zante in august with the girls.lol. u beta watch out wer hardcore drinkers nd drink u lads under the table! lol. just jokin, wer up 4 a really gud laff nd r just glad ppl r goin the same time we wer worried incase it wer dead!u got any pics? or msn? x x

Date: June 05, 2005 04:24PM

hiya Jo & al

me and the lads have made a website to big up our holiday in lanza, u should check it out. Oh yeah make sure u sign our guestbook as well. heres the link [www.freewebs.com]

talk soon

Posted by: sarah harrison ()
Date: June 23, 2005 02:06PM

hiya i fly 2 lanz in a couple of weeks i used 2 live there its a great place i used 2 live in playa honda which is not far from the airport u guys will av a great time if ur up 4 drinking ykiki is great and charlie bar is fantastic 4 a great night out in puerto del carmen
HAVE A GREAT TIME

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum