Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
6 weeks to go!!! pdc here we come
Posted by: bristol_geezer ()
Date: May 12, 2005 05:20PM

hey

four lads from bristol all aged 19-21 we are in pdc during june 23rd to july 7th, cannot wait. any lovely ladies in lanza during this time?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 6 weeks to go!!! pdc here we come
Date: May 18, 2005 10:57PM

Im sure you will, you wont be able to miss our lot, listen out for the west country accent. where u boys staying? u been to lanza before?

Date: May 19, 2005 01:06AM

sorry i meant to say girlz not boyz.......LOL

Date: May 19, 2005 11:36AM

Hi

We are also staying in PDC if you check our website you can see the appartments were staying in and you can find out exactly what area we are in, Our gang have never been to lanza either so it will be a good first experience hopefully. On our website im AL, my mate Ben is chuffed with the message you left on our message board smiling smiley anyway what is the name of your appartment? how close is it to centro atlantico? cheers

talk soon

Date: May 19, 2005 06:20PM

Hi

I will try and find out how close your appartment is to ours as well as centro atlantico, Great minds think alike, all our lot wanna do is sunbathe all day with a cold beer and party til the early hours, once the party is over in PDC we are on for getting people back to our appartment for more drinks and some fun.....LOL

Have you or any of your girls got msn?

Talk soon x

Date: May 19, 2005 07:29PM

hey

my msn addy is bristol_geezer1983@hotmail.com anyway our appartment is pretty big its got all the trimmings as wellits not your usual self catering rubbish. i dont think u have added me yet.

talk soon

Date: May 22, 2005 07:31PM

The Countdown is on, 4 weeks & 4 days remaining before the Bristol Boyz jet off to sunny Lanza for 2 weeks. we would appreciate if as many people as possible could kindly sign our guestbook on our website. Cheers

Date: May 23, 2005 07:15PM

LOL.........yeah same here me and my mate were shopping around for holiday gear today, just that alone was wetting our appetite. only 4 weeks & 4 days to go now cannot wait. anyway glasgow girl u done all your holiday shopping yet? how much u taking over with u? im pretty skint at the mo so i gotta cum up wid a plan somehow before i go.........LOL

chat soon

Date: May 23, 2005 10:02PM

Dont worry your post does make sense, i know exactly how u feel because i feel the same way, I cant stop buying things either. I go clothes shopping for this holiday and i always end up in some designer store and start putting it all on my plastic. I gotta leave plenty of space to mind!!! all them duty free fags and booze. Having said that i need to buy a proper suitcase, i always take my knackered old Nike Holdall which ive had since about year 8 in skool. that bag has been everywhere with me......lol
Anyway have you got your friends to kindly sign our guestbook yet? and when are you girls gonna make your own website....lol

chat soon
al x

Date: May 24, 2005 01:03PM

LOL.......if i can make one believe me anyone can, hehehe!! anyway only 4 weeks and 2 days to go yippe!!!

chat soon

al x

Date: May 25, 2005 10:07PM

same here, i been counting down the minutes, cant wait to grab a cocktail and hit the beach and chill.

al x

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum