Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11
Sean in Paradise
Posted by: beach girl + bessie mate ()
Date: May 15, 2005 06:33PM

Hey girls, anyone been with sean of paradise, tall, dark hair, thinks hes gods gift to women?
i was wit him last friday nite, gettin dwn n dirty in the sand on the beach. he looked gud in paradise, dancin on de bar, to sum spanish song, dats why i thout id shag him. but wot a dissapointment dat was, i wsh id piked that otha english bar man, much fitter i must say.
after the beach he jst left me n went somewhere,probably 2 shag someone else, cnt say i care, gud luk to her.

he must have every disease under the sun, hope hes been tested, cos he didnt even suggest wearin a condom.
sean probably dnt even rememba my name, he didnt even take me bk 2 his, wot a gentleman.

has anyone actually been his girlfriend? cos i dout he can keep one. he probably has neva shagged the same girl twice.

So girls, let us no how sean treated u? were no boy haters, but sean needs 2 no he cnt go round thinkin hes it. cos he aint.

anyone goin paradise soon, day hi 2 sean 4 us.

loadsa luv
from us, (not givin names cos we dnt want no trouble in lanzarote, we mite be back in summer for a week or 2)
xxxxxxx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sean in Paradise
Posted by: Luvly ()
Date: May 15, 2005 07:37PM

Ok, so wot exactly did this sean guy do that was so bad? He fancies himself a bit- wot guy doesnt after a few beers? You must have quite liked wot u saw also! You decided to shag him so wot did u expect? MArriage? Its your choice to go around sleeping with people just dont go off ur head when they dont care much for you afterwards. He may not have been very gentleman like not taking you back to his appartment. But was ur behaviour in anyway lady like? I think not. Also, i hope that you suggested using a condom otherwise you too may have every disease under the sun. Dont go around dissin guys when you are no better yourself! Get over it, move on and try not to shag too many more guys on the beach unless you are wanting to be treated the same way again.

Posted by: jgirl ()
Date: May 15, 2005 07:58PM

my thoughts exactly luvly wtg

Posted by: Tropical ()
Date: May 15, 2005 09:10PM

I thought this forum was to help people with decent queries re lanzarote - do we really have to put up with this???!!!

Well said Luvly and jgirl.

Posted by: luvly ()
Date: May 17, 2005 06:49PM

i hope beach girl has read these posts and decided not to act so silly and tarty next time she is on holiday. As lanzlover says, its girls like u that give the rest of us a bad name. Deal with the fact he doesnt want to know u and move on. Guys only respect you when u can respect urself. Think about it...

Posted by: andy ()
Date: May 17, 2005 07:00PM

Beach girl

Think you need to waken up, my mates work in bars over there and thats all they do.Look if you want a chance of romance pick on a guy at your pool not a bar man , and you must be some sort of an idiot not to have insisted on protection for your own health maybe you have learned something as there is decent guys who go on holiday there me being one. But beach girl read what you have writen and ask yourself should i have posted this , although no one knows you and am sure anyone who knows this guy, reading this wont touch him now but all the guys there behind the bars do the same ok , so take note all you lovely girls going there .

Posted by: Will ()
Date: May 17, 2005 07:10PM

This is a wind up right?

Posted by: AnneS ()
Date: May 17, 2005 08:34PM

Who knows....who cares.....?

Posted by: Sarah**h ()
Date: May 17, 2005 10:54PM

i agree ladies!!

i met sean last year in the summer, sure he's a good looking guy, and of course he's slept with a lot of girls, come on people, have u seen him? hes gorgeous!! for gods sake, hes a young lad living in lanzarote, hes out there to have a good time, not to start a bloody relationship with a girl that was foolish enuf to have unprotected sex with him on the beach! WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU!! its not hard to say no, or ask him to put a condom on! he will think your the slag, goin out there throwing yourself at him!
i was out there 3 weeks ago, i seen him struttin his stuff on the bar, no top on, he looked amazing, n he wanted me! but i know what he's like u c, sometimes beach girl, you just have to say NO! i mite of kissed him but nothing more! have a little bit of respect for yourself, youve come on here slagging off sean, but your the one who looks like the idiot, ur the one who was foolish enough to go with him. if sean reads wot u put it will b water off a ducks back, he wont care, there r plenty more girls out ther who he can have!

ive also seen sean during the day, when he is sober, he is a lovely lad n doesnt deserve to be spoke about like this. ive heard he treats his girlfriends with respect, but at the end of the day, he wont want someone like u to be his gf if you go throwing yourself at him like you did! your just another number, GET USED TO IT!

Obviously u do care where he went,otherwise you wouldnt have come on here writing all that! your the fool, n you've just proved that to everyone who comes on here, whatever you do out ther, keep it to yourself!! we dont want to know!!

Date: May 18, 2005 02:59PM

ive just read wot andy wrote and i think hes so sweet. Sometimes us girls forget that there are nice guys when we go on holiday so thanks andy for reminding me. I go 4 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!

(although as i am only going for a week i do not think there will be any sex for me!! Maybe i am old fashioned girl?) x

Posted by: lolla ()
Date: May 18, 2005 08:43PM

Hallo "beach" girl
I think you spell your name wrong....
Bitch girl is what we call people like you.

Date: May 19, 2005 11:03AM

Hi there luvly

Thank you for your coments , pity you wernt going to be there on the 21st of july thats when i arrive , and there is nothing wrong about being old fashioned thats cool and an attractive ellement , but not to be, you could have saw me being 6"5 and athletic toned as well as being old fashioned lol, but its true ladys if you want a holiday romance keep a way from the bar staff as there have been many in front of you, and many will come after you . Thanks luvly hope you have a great holiday . lol anyone interested be at the las terrazas apt well thought i would steal a jump on sean lollol.

Date: May 19, 2005 04:03PM

Your welcome Andy. Have a great holiday and remember the good guys always win in the end lol. i go away 4 weeks today!!!! I'm so excited. (sorry to make you jealous lol)

Posted by: seans sister!!! ()
Date: May 20, 2005 12:52PM

message to beach girl

i agree with what everyone else says about you.what makes you think you can come on here slagging my brother off to anyone who reads it. i was out in lanza three weeks ago and still sean is only doing his job at the end of the day. the barmen are told to act and look single, course he's gotta flirt wit all the girls, thats how he birngs the punters in, and it worked didn't it. i bet it werent the only night you spent in paradise, even after you shagged him. i know my brother well enough to know that he wouldn't have blatently chipped you off after sleepin wit you on the beach. you obviously came across to him as a slut so course he only wanted a shag. he's an 18 year old lad 4 gods sake, you were probably even involved in some bet that all his mates get up to out there.who can shag the ugliest bird, who can shag the fattest bird, who can shag the most fullstop! hes out there livin it up. whats wrong with wanting to bone a few birds before he comes back home to settle down with a wife and kids. good on him i say. so before anyone else comes on here slaggin him off, think about what youre doing before you sleep with him. at the end of the day, most girls are out there on holiday and are only after one thing, so don't start complaining once you get what you want and you dont see him again.have fun, use a condom and make the most of being young free and single!!!

Posted by: Danielle ()
Date: May 20, 2005 04:40PM

sean is actually wel alryt n i dnt wnt ne1 slaggin him off! he is a wel nice boy hu just wnts 2 av fun dats al, n i bet dats al "beach girl" wantd aswel. so fink bout wot u write b4 u publish it beach girl ok?
i love sean 2 bits, he is my little seany. hu eva goes 2 paradise plz say helo 2 sean 4me, frm his little sis danielle xxx

Posted by: gerry B ()
Date: May 20, 2005 04:44PM

Oh Dear,

Ladies (sic), your education has clearly been deficient in language skills, basic health care and ethics. This must be the reason for you having such low self esteem that you would engage in such sexual acts with someone you have never met and then try to publicly humiliate the third party (that would be Sean to you!) in a desperate attempt to assuage you own feelings of inadeqacy and rejection resulting from the aforementioned promiscuity.
There are a number of lessons you would do well to learn from this experience, not least of which should be to enrol in a class in basic English.

Date: May 20, 2005 07:56PM

oh harsh words there!

Date: May 26, 2005 06:18PM

Yeh just a bit , but if there is anyone intrested, myself and my cuz who is well over 6" and so am i we are both heading out on the 21st and single looking for a laugh , and just think lovly i will be on the beach when you are home lol lol, but hope you have a great time out there .

Posted by: sean!!!!!!! ()
Date: May 27, 2005 04:45PM

alright girlz. ow r ya?

cheers to the rest of ya who were stickin up 4 me u obviously know what im really like. and beach girl, no i dont know ya name! y wud i wana get to know ya name if ya just some little slut who´ll shag anyone on the beach. i may remember u. your probably the one who i was on the beach with. when at the time i was shaggin ya i was thinkin this is the only time ive ever wished i was workin instead of bein on the beach with summit that looks like somethin that had been washed up on the shore.

anyway thanks again to all of ya who stuck up for me and anyone else who wants a trip to the beach, come and see me in paradise and illsee what i can do´!!!

Posted by: pete ()
Date: May 27, 2005 05:05PM

With a vocabulary and superb writing skills such as that. I can understand why you have such a top job in Lanzarote.

Pages: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum