Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Current Page: 10 of 11
Re: Sean in Paradise
Posted by: StevePDC2005 ()
Date: March 09, 2006 03:53PM

Hahah thanks Lanzachick! Just got off the phone with Sean and he said someone was asking about me! Sounds like they all had a good time on carnival night! Hopefully I will be there for a bit in the summer! I would go back to Paradise! I got my eyes set on another Island for the main part of summer though I'll prob go to Lanza for the start and end of summer! Whta did you think when you were there? was it busy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 10, 2006 05:47PM

Dunno what island really! not too sure! I got a couple of friends that worked in Lanza over there and my old flatmate lives there, so maybe! I think a few people are going over there this year might be up for it! Maybe Magaluf or Zante? they sound good! So any plans to go back over soon? Summer should be pretty good this year!! Carnival is always good! But everyone always seems to dress as women??? Any news from over there?!

Date: March 14, 2006 06:11PM

Hey Lanzachick! I booked my flight over to Lanza for Thursday! Cant wait to go over! My old flatmate Scotty is over in Ibiza and a girl I used to work with in big apple is still there as far as I know!! I'm hoing to go over to Magaluf mid summer! I gotta save though! Dunno if that will happen though, i'm pretty useless at saving up! I cant wait to get over in the sunshine! Im gonna stay with JJ for a while when I go over on thursday! Should be good! Im just gonna pure save money!!! Hopefully a few other people wanna come to magaluf with me but I doubt it! I dont mind going alone! It'll be wicked!! Write back Steve xxx

Current Page: 10 of 11

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum